George Zimmerman is broke and gained 105 lbs.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It’s silly for cats who don’t got the balls to do something to try to call out other people.

I can't speak for other nikkaz but I've been shooting the fair (and sometimes unfair :smh:, CACs and Latinos always want to jump in on a one on one) one with racists since I was 12. Not seeing how relevant that is to the premise of what many cats in this thread are saying, but yes I personally have put in work, although not to the point that a life was taken. But again I've never been on that tip. Now, we are referring to cats who ARE on that murder tip. If you're willing to rap about extortion, murder, drug trafficking etc, you don't have much fear of the law (unless of course you're just a studio gangster :mjpls:) So all we are saying is that since these nikkaz are so tough (or at least portray themselves to be), why not be tough against a guy sh*tting on your ethnicity in your own hood.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
honestly, I feel sorry for him.

He was trying to do right, and he had media attack and lambast him.

He is painted as a white racist when his grant grandfather was black. What did he do that was so wrong? He defended himself against an Aggressor. If I was in his shoes, I feel I may have done the same thing.

If he had shot someone of another race, I don't think anyone would have cared at all. that is true shame of this case.

Black people are scary. Let's be honest. I'm being honest with myself here. They put fear into my heart. When I see them on the street, I am scared. When I am scared, I react with instinct and emotion--not logic and reason. That's why I feel empathetic.

As a non-black, I remember how it was in school. How black kids would rob and pick on those that were weaker than them. I felt like they hated everyone. I remember the violence, and how we all banded together to defend ourselves. I'm not the only one who experienced this. Millions of others in the public school system went through the same thing. We are conditioned to hate and to fear through our experiences, and every time we are put into situations where our lives (we think) is in danger, those experiences push us to do things that we wouldn't otherwise.

We're animals and we're programed to behave a certain way--a predictable way. I can't blame Zimmerman reacting the way he did. I don't think he is a evil person, and I don't think he deserves this ridicule.

Call me a troll. Call me crazy.. I don't really care. That is how I feel on the subject.
Wild what cacs were allowed to get away with on here