George Zimmerman is broke and gained 105 lbs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How is he even alive to be broke?

We got black people killing black people left and right over nothing, over corners they don't own, over something some dude said - but this cac can kill a black child, get away with it and NOTHING happens, not a hair on his head has been touched brehs - and that's facts.

The 'hood nikkas' in his city are clowns. Now I'm not saying it's ok to kill people, I'm saying: if you're going to kill random black people and see no value in the life of another black person, how come you don't bring that same energy when it comes to a cac like this? Probably because real issues don't matter to them, they have to show off to other black people and try to bang hoez because that's more important.

Gangsta is taking the face of killing an innocent young black man out, but these hood nikkaz are only about that life when it means killing black people

When it comes to white people it's 'massa.. I'ma let you slide'

:yeshrug:
I did think he’d likely be killed on the street by someone looking to avenge Martin.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The whole "why doesn't someone kill Zimmerman" is so misguided and just delusional, lacking any merit as a real argument, and also lacking understanding that if someone does kills Zimmerman, they likely will do life in prison. Is that symbolic victory worth it? To throw away someone's life like that?

The intra black/minority violence has causes and roots deeply ingrained for decades, if not hundreds of years. It isn't simply "Well they are killers, kill Zimmerman". They aren't killing for symbolism in urban concentrated poverty.

It is really a disgusting thing to say.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The whole "why doesn't someone kill Zimmerman" is so misguided and just delusional, lacking any merit as a real argument, and also lacking understanding that if someone does kills Zimmerman, they likely will do life in prison. Is that symbolic victory worth it? To throw away someone's life like that?

The intra black/minority violence has causes and roots deeply ingrained for decades, if not hundreds of years. It isn't simply "Well they are killers, kill Zimmerman". They aren't killing for symbolism in urban concentrated poverty.

People kill others every day for much less than what Zimmerman did. Like some pointed out they kill those with the same skin color as themselves for less.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

GD's unified nationwide to get at Ross over a song giving props to Larry Hoover. Bloods and Crips everywhere getting at 69. But this Zimmerman cat murks a black kid in cold blood and only white people are putting in work :francis: I hate to say it AA brehs but if Trayvon had been Haitian or Puerto Rican he would not be able to walk around in FL all cool. We're too busy fighting each other :mjcry:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

Agreed.
All the people saying that need to go put in the work themselves.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
GD's unified nationwide to get at Ross over a song giving props to Larry Hoover. Bloods and Crips everywhere getting at 69. But this Zimmerman cat murks a black kid in cold blood and only white people are putting in work :francis: I hate to say it AA brehs but if Trayvon had been Haitian or Puerto Rican he would not be able to walk around in FL all cool. We're too busy fighting each other :mjcry:
So every white person that killed a Haitian or Puerto Rican in fl got murdered?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a killer. Never claimed to be one. But I would support any killer who would take this fukker out. Money on the books and everything.
So what. If you feel that strongly about Zimmerman getting killed then man up and do it. Other wise stop spouting off from your cubicle online wanting others to do what you’re too scared to do yourself.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So what. If you feel that strongly about Zimmerman getting killed then man up and do it. Other wise stop spouting off from your cubicle online wanting others to do what you’re too scared to do yourself.

You a little extra defensive breh. Do you feel some kind of way personally about this? :mjpls: A point was made, one that is very valid. All these nikkaz ready to ride on each other, all the guns in the video, nikkaz beefing over songs and sh*t, nikkaz linking up to extort Ross, but not one of these nikkaz ridin' for Trayvon :francis: Seems like these gangsta nikkaz are only gangsta when the opps are other nikkaz :francis: Now cry me a river breh :mjgrin:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.

I'll spout about whatever I damn well please, and you can't do jack shyt about it but sulk.

7jjye.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Are the major backers of this mindset theory being intentionally ignorant, or do they really not understand the dynamics in inner city/gang/drug trafficking violence vs. a politically motivated killing of a "high profile" target?

The vast difference and reasons between violence in inner cities being intra racial as opposed to interracial.....

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You a little extra defensive breh. Do you feel some kind of way personally about this? :mjpls: A point was made, one that is very valid. All these nikkaz ready to ride on each other, all the guns in the video, nikkaz beefing over songs and sh*t, nikkaz linking up to extort Ross, but not one of these nikkaz ridin' for Trayvon :francis: Seems like these gangsta nikkaz are only gangsta when the opps are other nikkaz :francis: Now cry me a river breh :mjgrin:
It’s silly for cats who don’t got the balls to do something to try to call out other people.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You do realize Haitians won their own independence by killing white folk right? You know why Zoe Pound exists right? You the big homey and all but you lookin' extra illiterate on this topic. :francis:
Bruh we not talking bout what happened in Haiti 100 years ago. You was referencing what’s going on now.