George Zimmerman is broke and gained 105 lbs.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Boooom....and there it is...You "sense" what im wanting to be like... Not what you KNOW, what you OBSERVED....
You sound just like my woman..sometimes she "senses" shyt and then runs with it and later has to apologize

Ayy nikka if youre so psychic ...sensing shyt all over the place then lets put those powers to good use...slide the powerball numbers here...i promise ill give you a small cut if it works out
Well observed is more like it if you want to get into semantics.

You seem like a petty person as well.

I guess my statements hit you personally. Its ok I wont stop you from kissing white ass.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Well observed is more like it if you want to get into semantics.

You seem like a petty person as well.

I guess my statements hit you personally. Its ok I wont stop you from kissing white ass.

:mjlol: And just like a woman when you get caught... you wont admit fault..you just double down

My condolences to your dad...physically you may be male but mentally youre the daughter he always wanted

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:mjlol: And just like a woman when you get caught... you wont admit fault..you just double down

My condolences to your dad...physically you may be male but mentally youre the daughter he always wanted
A whole bunch of garbage you are flying my way because I called out your white ass kissing lol.

I guess im disrupting your focus on the white d. :dead:

Last edited:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Gundam Zeta from SOHH

He's still posting here as @Camile.Bidan

I'm never removing that shyt from my sig just in case he ever tries to edit it or the thread gets lost :blessed:

I stand by that statement to this day.

Based on my experience growing up on the streets, working at the corning store, and generally interacting with black people (American Blacks). I regard them as being dangerous people.

Now, it's easy to discern someone who is a Nigerian/Ethopian or even an outstanding citizen who is a not an african immigrant (or Haitian), and of course, I won't be alerted to someone like that. But if I see some guy with a caprice Classic, 2004 Dodge charger, or someone who dressed a certain way, I will on alert mode.

I also am on alert mode when I am in some 'Good ol' boy" or "bubba" type neighborhood too. I grew up in the central valley California, and there are certainly Star and Bars waving white boys who are equally dangerous, tribalistic, racist and hate-filled as American Blacks.

But what do I have to fear from and Indian? a Chinese? a Standard White guy? a Pisa? a Homeboy?

I lived in the heart of East Side San Jose, and literally felt safe. I was in one of the heart land's of Hispanic America, and there really isn't that much crime, there aren't people hanging out infront of liquor stores, the grocery store wasn't getting robbed every 10 minutes. There are gangs, but they don't mess with civilians. and for most part the streets are fairly clean. The Hispanic owned business are well run, well kept, clean, and the customers treat each other with respect. Hispanic people are generally very neighborly, and looked out for me as someone who lived in the neighborhood. My car broke down once, and I had no money on me and no way to pay anything. There was a nearby Hispanic mechanic shop, and the dude took care my car on the strength of being a good dude. I came back and paid him twice the free.

Compare that to some of the Black neighborhoods that I have lived in. Garbage all over the place, 1989 Box chevys on 26 inch rims, super high crime rate, endless hate crimes against "others" like Asians and Hispanics, a murder nearly every other day, and there are always, and I mean always 15-26 people just hanging out in front of the liquor store. Why?

Fact of the matter is, I have lived in many poor and low income areas in my life, but nothing is quite like living in a poor black neighborhood. That has made a lasting impression on me.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I can't blame Zimmerman reacting the way he did. I don't think he is a evil person, and I don't think he deserves this ridicule.

He's so scared of that black boy that he ignored police warnings to not follow him, pulled out his gun, and followed him anyway looking for a confrontation. The mental gymnastics and utter disgust that goes on in a person's head to justify their racism.

:scust: :pacspit:

You're right. He doesn't deserve ridicule. He deserves to get shot. Dead.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
He's so scared of that black boy that he ignored police warnings to not follow him, pulled out his gun, and followed him anyway looking for a confrontation. The mental gymnastics and utter disgust that goes on in a person's head to justify their racism.

:scust: :pacspit:

You're right. He doesn't deserve ridicule. He deserves to get shot. Dead.

To this day I am stunned by this whole thing. Dude stalked a kid with a gun like a thug or someone about to assassinate the kid and it is Trayvon's fault?

I heard some white supremacist say it was the media reception to the Trayvon case that made him turn against liberals and minorities. Wtf

If someone stalked me in my own neighborhood with a gun like they are about to do violence to me they might get killed. I have two kids and a home.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
How is he even alive to be broke?

We got black people killing black people left and right over nothing, over corners they don't own, over something some dude said - but this cac can kill a black child, get away with it and NOTHING happens, not a hair on his head has been touched brehs - and that's facts.

The 'hood nikkas' in his city are clowns. Now I'm not saying it's ok to kill people, I'm saying: if you're going to kill random black people and see no value in the life of another black person, how come you don't bring that same energy when it comes to a cac like this? Probably because real issues don't matter to them, they have to show off to other black people and try to bang hoez because that's more important.

Gangsta is taking the face of killing an innocent young black man out, but these hood nikkaz are only about that life when it means killing black people

When it comes to white people it's 'massa.. I'ma let you slide'

:yeshrug:

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
Blacks fear mexicans Latinos that's why they won't touch him

Blacks will check a white person over racial stuff but won't check a Hispanic mexican rican etc out of fear and that's bad

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blacks fear mexicans Latinos that's why they won't touch him

Blacks will check a white person over racial stuff but won't check a Hispanic mexican rican etc out of fear and that's bad
full