George Zimmerman is broke and gained 105 lbs.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This case was a tragic orgy of groupthink, media manipulation and race baiting...everyone saying how to feel and what to think but nobody wanted to know the most important things first...5W
You legit wonder why cats don't want to hear shyt from you during discussions and you post shyt like this??

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
@Camile.Bidan aka Gundamzeta. He's a half black half Asian white supremacist who believes racial genetic superiority theories and hates his black side.

On the equivalent subforum of here on sohh he was the most hated person...even more hated than napoleon is now.
funny cause i swore it was a napoleon alias, they type the same...

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
You had the nerve to relate yourself to Immortal Technique.

fukk outta here :mjlol:

I can tell no men were involved in your upbringing.....

64462670.jpg

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Keep on kissing white ass boy
My father who raised me is still happily married to my mom. :umad:

theres a difference between a man and a sperm donor...inshallah one day youll find out

I sense there is bytch in you cos you throw out feelings before you actually think.(if you actually do think at all)...a very feminine trait

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
theres a difference between a man and a sperm donor...inshallah one day youll find out

I sense there is bytch in you cos you throw out feelings before you actually think.(if you actually do think at all)...a very feminine trait
I know such a difference. My dad has always been in my life since birth and has a good job that pays better than most. He lives with my mother who he is happily married to and has zero children on the side and only has the biological ones with my mom aka my siblings and has always been there for me whenever I need him.

I sense you wanting to be like racist whites coming at me hard with a stereotype. No matter how much you act like racist whites you will always be seen by them as they see me which is us both being black people. The day you embrace being black like I did is the day you will become a real man. :jawalrus:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
I know such a difference. My dad has always been in my life since birth and has a good job that pays better than most. He lives with my mother who he is happily married to and has zero children on the side and only has the biological ones with my mom aka my siblings and has always been there for me whenever I need him.

I sense you wanting to be like racist whites coming at me hard with a stereotype. No matter how much you act like racist whites you will always be seen by them as they see me which is us both being black people. The day you embrace being black like I did is the day you will become a real man. :jawalrus:

Boooom....and there it is...You "sense" what im wanting to be like... Not what you KNOW, what you OBSERVED....
You sound just like my woman..sometimes she "senses" shyt and then runs with it and later has to apologize

Ayy nikka if youre so psychic ...sensing shyt all over the place then lets put those powers to good use...slide the powerball numbers here...i promise ill give you a small cut if it works out