Germany: Surge of violent crime due to Migrants

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
'Migrants fuel' German violent crime rise

The report used statistics from Lower Saxony - regarded as an average state - where police saw an increase of 10.4% in reported violent crimes in 2015 and 2016.

Based on figures from the state's interior ministry, which keeps a separate record of alleged crimes by migrants, the report suggested that 92.1% of this increase was attributable to migrants.

Lower Saxony has seen a significant increase in arrivals of migrants in recent years.

However, the researchers also said that a third of all victims of violent crimes by migrants were other migrants.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i hope folks realize in a world where we are goin on 9-10 billion people that taking in refugees and having open immigration simply arent gonna be feasible in the long run

especially when we are starting to resemble the balkans

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Tearing what down? White or Middle Eastern establishment? You lost me there

You implied that Europeans are just dealing with their own karma. Whether that may or may not be true, I'm asking you if you are comfortable with the alternative.

morris

Superstar
Daps
You implied that Europeans are just dealing with their own karma. Whether that may or may not be true, I'm asking you if you are comfortable with the alternative.
1. It is True. not "may be"
2. What is the alternative?
3. Germany, an ok country, is now experiencing what NYC (a USA city) has always been about and why it's the best

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
1. It is True. not "may be"
2. What is the alternative?
3. Germany, an ok country, is now experiencing what NYC (a USA city) has always been about and why it's the best

NYC migrants came their voluntarily. A large portion of the current middle eastern migrants in the EU are largely there involuntarily and the expection of them willfully assimilating and being “good” citizens is wishful thinking.