Get beat by your son's bully brehs...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I somewhat agree, but I would of just grabbed my son, and dip. He probably would of gotten backlash for using objects on high school kids, even sued too.

Bruh after your son sees you get your ass beat, imagine the psychological effect it will have on him. I remember being 16-17 being about 6 inches taller than my dad and outweighting by 50+ lbs and still be terrified physically. Dude lost all types of respect

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Xv5NETt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad my son has been training mma/Bjj/wrestling since he was 6(he just turned 12) if a kid was dumb enough to think of bullying him, i would only be comfronting his bully after his parents done prolly pressed charges as a result of ass whopping that would ensue.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Bruh after your son sees you get your ass beat, imagine the psychological effect it will have on him. I remember being 16-17 being about 6 inches taller than my dad and outweighting by 50+ lbs and still be terrified physically. Dude lost all types of respect
True. I can't speak on my father, but I do remember getting beat by my mom, and that shyt used to hurt as a kid:mjcry:, but as I got older and taller, that shyt just stopped. She tried again before, but it didn't hurt no more. I'm looking at my mom like:ufdup:. All she could do is :hubie:.
Maybe he held back to not put damage on the kids. He look like he lift.:yeshrug:

I wouldn't gotten my ass beat, because I probably would prevented this situation from the jump anyway.

nikka that's a middle line Hyundai :mjlol:
I couldn't tell by the quality of the video breh. :hubie:The emblem on the hood look kinda similar.