Reppin
The Two One Five
y4FIrbF.png

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Glad my son has been training mma/Bjj/wrestling since he was 6(he just turned 12) if a kid was dumb enough to think of bullying him, i would only be comfronting his bully after his parents done prolly pressed charges as a result of ass whopping that would ensue.

Are you training too? Cause in 5 years you might be making a "Sohh my son just whooped my ass :mjcry:" threads

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Pretty disturbing, kids should get expelled

+ all these white girls built like dudes now a days and tryna jump in between shyt (as she did in the video again)

Can't blame anyone if they get punched while being in a huge altercation where blows are flying

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cac on cac violence...

As a grown man you can't succumb to H.S. blows...
I agree in theory but at 16-17 me and my guys were bigger than most grown men and put hands on dudes 10 and 20yrs our senior. I was bigger then than I am now. :usure:
Young wolves are young wolves breh. Some of them live for that shyt.

Not the case in this video though. Bunch of fake mobster guidos from Long Island those kids were.They looked like the typical size of highschooler and he had size but clearly wasnt there to fight. he might next time though.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Did not watch the video but if a gang of fakkits want it, then i would destroy all of them, straight Jet-Li from The One style. @Sterling Archer how big were you at 17