🎨GET IN THIS THREAD!!!! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO NYC!!!! BIG MEETING ON MONDAY 04/22🎨 ***Reps inside***

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

I thought the piece was great, I can see why he wouldn't want it as a self portrait

Artists was not painting that type of shot back then lol...this is why I hate negro tv....they never do anything right. That type of imagery and aesthetic didn't come until the late 70s and 80s. You see in the background right before the unveiling you notice numerous Abstract Expressionism works. That was because school of Abstract Expressionism was hot. Led by Pollock, Rothko and a breh Norman Lewis.

Dope piece tho regardless, I just wish they used the actual movement of Bumpys time...Oil painting and cubism.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Artists was not painting that type of shot back then lol...this is why I hate negro tv....they never do anything right. That type of imagery and aesthetic didn't come until the late 70s and 80s. You see in the background right before the unveiling you notice numerous Abstract Expressionism works. That was because school of Abstract Expressionism was hot. Led by Pollock, Rothko and a breh Norman Lewis.

Dope piece tho regardless, I just wish they used the actual movement of Bumpys time...Oil painting and cubism.

Facts like when I hear them playing songs that I know were not released in the year the show is supposed to be set.

Attention to detail, yes I noticed the other artwork was all similar

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Facts like when I hear them playing songs that I know were not released in the year the show is supposed to be set.

Attention to detail, yes I noticed the other artwork was all similar
They knew better to do that shyt. As soon as I seen it, I said, "these muthafukkas don't know shyt about art."

A simple Google search would've saved them the embarrassment.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Your art reminds me of the portrait done on Bumpy Johnson in Godfather Of Harlem

I thought the piece was great, I can see why he wouldn't want it as a self portrait

that was scary as hell. it could be a new :demonic: style smiley

cg48o3.png

:lupe: