🎨GET IN THIS THREAD!!!! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO NYC!!!! BIG MEETING ON MONDAY 04/22🎨 ***Reps inside***

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
So I met an Estate Owner of one of the greatest Black Artists of All Time....and she advised me to start heading north and this particularly gallery below, helped jumpstart 3 Black Artists Career...

I'm so ampd right now I had to take my medicine to keep from having an anxiety attack.

When I tell you I earned this!
When I tell you I bled for this!
When I tell you I starved for this!

I mean it!

:blessed:

Salute to all the Brehs and Brehettes that believed in me @HarlemHottie a real one yall ol Erzulie Dantor ass self:wow:

@Coco Loco is Erzulie Freda on da cool :wow:

Too many brehs to single out..I appreciate yall for having my back like bra straps:salute:

TELL NEW YORK...THE FATMAN IS COMING!!!

:mjlit:

This grassroots "TheColi" shyt. LOYAL TO DA SOIL. Ya seen it first hand my ascension.

👑
💀

Get ya reps!!!!

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
So I met an Estate Owner of one of the greatest Black Artists of All Time....and she advised me to start heading north and this particularly gallery below, helped jumpstart 3 Black Artists Career...

I'm so ampd right now I had to take my medicine to keep from having an anxiety attack.

When I tell you I earned this!
When I tell you I bled for this!
When I tell you I starved for this!

I mean it!

:blessed:

Salute to all the Brehs and Brehettes that believed in me @HarlemHottie a real one yall ol Erzulie Dantor ass self:wow:

@Coco Loco is Erzulie Freda on da cool :wow:

To many brehs to single out..I appreciate yall for having my back like bra straps:salute:

TELL NEW YORK...THE FATMAN IS COMING!!!

:mjlit:

This grassroots "TheColi" shyt. LOYAL TO DA SOIL. Ya seen it first hand my ascension.

👑
💀

Get ya reps!!!!
Congrats! :salute:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I told you about the north. Congrats. You’ll cook in nyc. Remember those of us chasing after you. The south lacks structure and genuine interest in arts and especially black arts. The northeast, California, places like Detroit and Chicago are the best places for us to move weight artistically. Keep kicking ass. Proud of you.