🎨GET IN THIS THREAD!!!! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO NYC!!!! BIG MEETING ON MONDAY 04/22🎨 ***Reps inside***

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Co
So I met an Estate Owner of one of the greatest Black Artists of All Time....and she advised me to start heading north and this particularly gallery below, helped jumpstart 3 Black Artists Career...

I'm so ampd right now I had to take my medicine to keep from having an anxiety attack.

When I tell you I earned this!
When I tell you I bled for this!
When I tell you I starved for this!

I mean it!

:blessed:

Salute to all the Brehs and Brehettes that believed in me @HarlemHottie a real one yall ol Erzulie Dantor ass self:wow:

@Coco Loco is Erzulie Freda on da cool :wow:

Too many brehs to single out..I appreciate yall for having my back like bra straps:salute:

TELL NEW YORK...THE FATMAN IS COMING!!!

:mjlit:

This grassroots "TheColi" shyt. LOYAL TO DA SOIL. Ya seen it first hand my ascension.

👑
💀

Get ya reps!!!!
congrats + rep

I’m on my stupid ass phone and only gave you 9 points by mistake

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Congrats man. Do your thing? I hope God blesses this path for you and take you to places further than you can see yourself
No God:dahell: just me and my army behind me....and ofcourse the Baron Samedi, Maman Brigitte, Erzulie Dantor and Ogun Feray....

We don't do white gods over here breh.

But salute:salute:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It's not NYC.....yet :usure:

But its in NJ..if I told yall who this gallery got hot...yall would be cash appin me. 1 of the women is world renowned and is still in her 40s

not 2 sound like a crab but be careful of dream sellers from up this way breh......don't let your guard down for a second.

you got that raw.

we got a lot of leeches, rats, n snakes up top.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
@Thick_Necc_Jenkins

do you have a website, sell some exclusives for the coli so when you get Picasso clout they are valuable
Not yet. I'm still an emerging artist in year 3. Once I get on Whitney Austin level or.Bisa Butler level Imma get one made and do TheColi art. Imma do it big for yall...BIG TRUSS