🎨GET IN THIS THREAD!!!! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO NYC!!!! BIG MEETING ON MONDAY 04/22🎨 ***Reps inside***

Daps
Getting an opportunity on the NYC art scene it HUGE. Congrats breh.

Strike that balance between enjoying life (it’s a great time to be alive) and taking care of business. Finish strong. :salute:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
put something on my cash app when you get situated brother. congrats!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

studied the game and you found a glitch !

I just fukk it...I used the same tactics underground rappers did..like Chamillionaire, Pastor Troy, Dolph and DJ Screw....and Basquiat.

Get on ya grind, put it in they face and believe in yaself and study art.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
I told you about the north. Congrats. You’ll cook in nyc. Remember those of us chasing after you. The south lacks structure and genuine interest in arts and especially black arts. The northeast, California, places like Detroit and Chicago are the best places for us to move weight artistically. Keep kicking ass. Proud of you.
I'm bringing everybody with me once I get on. Get ya portfolio tight so I can pass it on...and then Imma throw a big ass group show with my OWN money...call it, "Of Gods And Goddesses" :salute:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
I want you to heavily consider moving to NY area. Move to NJ. it’s cheaper than living in NY but close enough to take advantage of the resources NYC has. NYC is the land of opportunity. Consider it.
How the women in NJ....is they elbows BLACK?

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Getting an opportunity on the NYC art scene it HUGE. Congrats breh.

Strike that balance between enjoying life (it’s a great time to be alive) and taking care of business. Finish strong. :salute:
It's not NYC.....yet :usure:

But its in NJ..if I told yall who this gallery got hot...yall would be cash appin me. 1 of the women is world renowned and is still in her 40s

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin