Get Into a Fight with Aaron Donald Brehs

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a lot of things on my bucket list. Fighting him somehow missed the cut

one of the other bouncers trying to get tough with him during all of It. He was about Pat’s size ... Pat grabbed him under his arms and threw his ass half way across that VIP section.

Thankfully he was more peacemaker than participant once it popped off that night because that would’ve been BAD
:laff::laff: nikka grabbed him like he was locking out on a offensive lineman.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Late 06

Us bouncers vs the MN Vikings in the VIP section which was maybe 15x15 so we even had them kinda secluded.

Without humble bragging or doing 6 cert 6 feet six pack I can handle myself just fine in a fight.

A girl steals a chain out of one of their bags. .. they discovered it, and a Sunday night turned into an old school western pier six brawl.

It was 7 of them of them dudes.

about 25 of us and the club I worked at typically hired tall hoss type cats almost exclusively

I was 6’7 275 solid at the time.

Let’s put it this way.

we ain’t win that one.

I was lucky to have not gotten injured because I ran in first without knowing what was going on in there. .. I was pretty much Rasheed Wallace during the malice in the palace trying to break that shyt up.

I could not move those muthafukkas an inch and I was strong strong at that time.

The police had to come in the club to help settle things down.

there were a lot of my co-workers sitting with ice packs, Advil and stitches at the end of the night

I can speak from experience.

You de-escalate with them NFL dudes. Even if you got size on them, shyts not worth it.

Wait...Smoot was one of the skinniest guys in the NFL.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukk up 49ers faggit, Donald gonna break yall qb this season. Hopefully it's Mac Jones :russ:. Who? Mac Jones :wow:

so which part do you disagree with :beli:

I aint even read,:blessed:

like the rams puss ass bytch you are :blessed:

yall ready to win 6 games next season :laff:

now this is entertaining :mjlol:
Another thing this cat 290 pounds...this aint the 1st time he been accidentally bumped into.
I know from experience, us Big muafukkas always have people bouncing off us like pinball machines :martin:

tenor.gif

Daps
:laff: i cant believe Aaron got a 5 page thread on the coli

hear dude has a mean streak and that this isnt surprising