Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Heavyweight Champion
6'6
250 lbs
Anthony-Joshua-e1497518460276.jpg

When you get cheated on with this, you don't want no smoke. You can go from taking a L, to taking a life changing, physically altering L. Just walk away Amir, walk away :mjcry:

that ether, she didn't give a fukk. Breh was hurt and she just opened the wound even further :mjlol:

basically told him to charge it up to the game :mjlol:

the savageness

It must be eating breh alive knowing he can't do shyt :wow:

It's a shame really.

The truth is that Khan would give 95% of people that WORK. The high majority of men, big or small, would get those hands from Khan. And fairly easily on his behalf.

The only people that are legit threats to him are other pro-boxers or pro-MMA. Maybe bigger amateur dudes. But there really isn't too many people on this planet that can fukk with a champion level boxer, even a lower weight-class one.

And his bytch legit had to go out and find the biggest baddest one....:russ:

Couldn't have just been a big but regular non-combat dude. She had to go and get the CHAMP....:mjcry:

Marry American women, brehs....:sadcam:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
It's a shame really.

The truth is that Khan would give 95% of people that WORK. The high majority of men, big or small, would get those hands from Khan. And fairly easily on his behalf.

The only people that are legit threats to him are other pro-boxers or pro-MMA. Maybe bigger amateur dudes. But there really isn't too many people on this planet that can fukk with a champion level boxer, even a lower weight-class one.

And his bytch legit had to go out and find the biggest baddest one....:russ:

Couldn't have just been a big but regular non-combat dude. She had to go and get the CHAMP....:mjcry:

Marry American women, brehs....:sadcam:

Feel bad for the guy TBH

He'll recover though

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

That's what he gets for all the bullshyt he's put Kell Brook through all these years:pacspit:
Get married brehs gang taking no losses:mjgrin:

Well yeah, until nikkaz get old and they aintt got no wife or no kids to take care of their asses and the rest of their families lookin' at em like:patrice:"Is this nikka a fakkit?"

He's half white.

Anthony Joshua's parents are both African

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He's a cheater, she's a thot. Any woman getting that many surgeries will be a thot, should have known.

Now this dummy lost his wife, family, and money soon.

That cte

Daps
He's half white.
in the message you negged me back with, you then said 1/4 Cac

regardless your initial information was incorrect and you deserved to be negged in fact you're still wrong because his Grandad is half which would make him an 1/8 white which at that point becomes negligible.

He's indistinguishable from any other black person and there are pure africans with his skin tone

Unless you're 100% pure african with not an essence of white blood:camby:
even so you're falling for white divide and conquer tactics

Some of the greatest pro black leaders were not pure Malcolm, Frederick Douglas just to name a few.

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
in the message you negged me back with you then said 1/4 Cac

regardless your initial information was incorrect and you deserved to be negged in fact you're still wrong because his Grandad is half which would make him an 1/8 white which at that point becomes negligible.

He's indistinguishable from any other black person and there are pure africans with his skin tone

Unless you're 100% pure african with not an essence of white blood:camby:
even so you're falling for white divide and conquer tactics

Some of the greatest pro black leaders were not pure Malcolm, Frederick Douglas just to name a few.

Stop acting so emotional. Dudes were confused that he was Nigerian cuz he doesn't look Nigerian. I simply informed then he's part British. You wanna neg cuz I said half instead of quarter, go ahead dude

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Worst part about these scenarios is that a little girl is involved in this mess

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop acting so emotional. Dudes were confused that he was Nigerian cuz he doesn't look Nigerian. I simply informed then he's part British. You wanna neg cuz I said half instead of quarter, go ahead dude

WTF DOES A NIGERIAN LOOK LIKE???????

fukking idiot......

I hate when people bring that bullshyt to me, and its always the idiots that have never stepped foot in the place but assume they know what every Nigerian looks like .... fukkoutahere

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

There are pure Nigerians lighter than him (Igbos).