Get Married Brehs - Amir Khan wife cheats with Anthony Joshua

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
His family have been telling him about her for ages.

Amir Khan blasts 'unintelligent' family over feud with wife Faryal Makhdoom

Amir's parents and siblings famously slammed his wife Faryal when they accused her of being fame hungry.

She retaliated during a tell-all interview on This Morning, where she claimed her husband's family had treated her badly.

While Amir remained in the background for quite some time, he is now front and centre of the drama.

After firing his former boxing team — that included his dad and uncle — the Bolton-born lad told Mail Online: "For the first time I have taken charge of my own life. I am the boss now."

And he went one step further, when he seemingly labelled his family "unintelligent."

Praising his wife Faryal, the Brit athlete said: "At least there is one intelligent member of the family. My wife is a university graduate with the brains to help put my affairs in order. And I have my own family to take care of now."

His comments echo those made by Faryal herself in a recent tell-all interview.

:francis:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
His family have been telling him about her for ages.

:francis:

she got him to annul the pre-nup at that time as well lol. it's like tyson where a boxer who has been cuddled since youth due to his skills gets a gold digger putting her claws in him and then turns him against the people who care about him.

but robin givens was a 10. this chick was a 7-8 before but after the surgeries she looks like mj. amir could have got any 10/10 model level pakistani girl he wanted, I don't why he settle for that. Now his rep is gone though lol due to all the drama. he'll probably have to stick to random northern council estate vicki pollards lol.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Amir khan vs Anthony Joshua

F6F3yo.gif

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
All the fillers and plastic surgery done went to this broad's head

He left his family for her

If you peep her instagram all she wanted was attention from other men - fukkin insecure whore

I hope she doesn't get shyt out of the settlement