Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
?

What else should he do?

Well, technically it's tradition to feed each-other cake at a wedding. Not sure why it is, but that's just how it is

That's the most widely known marriage tradition ever in mankind :mjlol:

Wife feeds groom, groom feeds wife, and it's usually with their hands and not a utensil

Who cares about a tradition? All that means is "do what everybody else does without question."

Too many Disney movies. Men have been brainwashed just like women. Feeding your woman shows weakness. Fact. I know it may seem small but small things add up. In the long run, your woman will respect you more and be more attracted to you at a subconscious level if you don't. Women are attracted to leaders, not men who follow just because it's "the most widely known marriage tradition ever in mankind."

This feminist society has an agenda to keep men docile and control them. Suckas obey their wives only to get dropped and stuck paying half. How do you expect to lead a woman if you're feeding her? She's losing respect with each bytch move until one day she's out.

So many nikkas don't understand how this shyt works. When women give them hell, they bend to appease her. But really she's just testing you to see if you're a real man or a sucka. Women do this without even realizing it. Has a chick ever asked you for a drink in the club? Anybody who buys that drink just played himself. Next time a chick asks you to buy her a drink in the club tell her to buy you one instead. I GUARANTEE you'll get more p*ssy showing balls.

Women are attracted to masculinity. Feeding a chick cake is in no way, shape or form masculine. It's an emasculating tradition and props to breh for for not giving in. She might bytch and complain about it but that's what women do. That's when they're in their most feminine element. If you bend, you're matching her feminine energy. Like-forces don't attract, they repel. You need to be mentally strong enough to say no and then patient enough to let her be in her feminine state. After she's done fussing, if you still have your dikk I guarantee you can fukk her emotional ass. But nikkas who bend and say I'm sorry baby end up sleeping on the couch and don't know why. The reason why is she doesn't respect your bytch ass. Picture a woman walking into your crib, pants sagging, scratching her crotch, spitting, burping, plopping down on your couch and kicking her dirty timbs up on the table. Cute? Nah, she's acting like a dude. Unattractive right? That's how you look to women when you give in to their demands. They're happy because they have an errand boy but a real nikka will take your chick, dikk her down and send her back to you. And while you're cooking and cleaning she's thinking about the nikka that never fed her, never bought her flowers, never cuddled after he smashed.

Well, it's no secret, there's 2 types of men in this world. :yeshrug:

Daps
Who cares about a tradition? All that means is "do what everybody else does without question."

Too many Disney movies. Men have been brainwashed just like women. Feeding your woman shows weakness. Fact. I know it may seem small but small things add up. In the long run, your woman will respect you more and be more attracted to you at a subconscious level if you don't. Women are attracted to leaders, not men who follow just because it's "the most widely known marriage tradition ever in mankind."

This feminist society has an agenda to keep men docile and control them. Suckas obey their wives only to get dropped and stuck paying half. How do you expect to lead a woman if you're feeding her? She's losing respect with each bytch move until one day she's out.

So many nikkas don't understand how this shyt works. When women give them hell, they bend to appease her. But really she's just testing you to see if you're a real man or a sucka. Women do this without even realizing it. Has a chick ever asked you for a drink in the club? Anybody who buys that drink just played himself. Next time a chick asks you to buy her a drink in the club tell her to buy you one instead. I GUARANTEE you'll get more p*ssy showing balls.

Women are attracted to masculinity. Feeding a chick cake is in no way, shape or form masculine. It's an emasculating tradition and props to breh for for not giving in. She might bytch and complain about it but that's what women do. That's when they're in their most feminine element. If you bend, you're matching her feminine energy. Like-forces don't attract, they repel. You need to be mentally strong enough to say no and then patient enough to let her be in her feminine state. After she's done fussing, if you still have your dikk I guarantee you can fukk her emotional ass. But nikkas who bend and say I'm sorry baby end up sleeping on the couch and don't know why. The reason why is she doesn't respect your bytch ass. Picture a woman walking into your crib, pants sagging, scratching her crotch, spitting, burping, plopping down on your couch and kicking her dirty timbs up on the table. Cute? Nah, she's acting like a dude. Unattractive right? That's how you look to women when you give in to their demands. They're happy because they have an errand boy but a real nikka will take your chick, dikk her down and send her back to you. And while you're cooking and cleaning she's thinking about the nikka that never fed her, never bought her flowers, never cuddled after he smashed.

how do your relationships with women go

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga

Sounds like you had a bad experience lol