Get Punked Like Some Scaredy Cats Into Being Patriotic, Brehs: Carolina @ New England Week 4 GT

Which Squad Falls To .500 Today?

• Carolina Panthers

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Mi1uDui.jpg

The Carolina Panthers were uncharacteristically bad last weekend and that may be attributed to the fact that the players were distracted due to last week's commotion over 45's comments. The team had an opportunity to make a stand but chose not to, and due to recent articles and tweets we've learned that they were "weary" of the backlash they would get from the local fans and owner Jerry Richardson over such actions :francis:

The team captains recently had a meeting with Richardson about the subject, and therefore any unified, bogus demonstration we may see this Sunday will get no love from the Panther Posse.
b511abf4f2f293a2bca716f58ab98d34.png

carolina-panthers-vs-new-england-patriots-rivalry-21015.jpg

Besides the social issues, the Panthers are licking their wounds after getting trounced by their NFC South Rivals, the New Orleans Saints. They dont have time to get too down because a quick trip to Foxboro can quickly turn a single loss into a pair of back2back L's.

The Patriots narrowly defeated the Texans last week and hope to keep their winning streak going when The Panthers come in town on Sunday. If Carolina wants any chance to win this game, they have to put up points. Carolina is dead last in the league with an 1 TD per game average, while the patriots are averaging at least 21 points per game. If the offensive woes continue, expect Carolina to be ran off the field again.

This game will pretty much let us know where we are headed this Season, with the injuries mounting and Cam not 100%, we could be in for a Looooong Season. Honestly, I just want to see some fight out there....

#PantherPosse:panthersmyman: #CookOutGANG :cookoutumad:
@Killah Ray
@UserNameless
@No Sleep
@Frank Sabotka
@Relldaproblem
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@CBSkyline
@Jparker90
@Carolina Slim
@Mook
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@hyperman25
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Hiesenberg
@Call Me James
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@AceMan
@Black Lightning
@Azik
@The M.I.C.
@IGSaint12
@Leezy337
@LexLuthor72

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I hate the Patriots facing mobile QB's. Third downs have driven me crazy over the years.

This is a big game for the Patriots defense to get going. I'm hoping the offense comes out on fire. It's damn tough to stop Gronk+Cooks+Hogan+Amendola.

I want to see Gillmore and Butler thrive today.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@Morose Polymath's titles are always on point. The right amount of relevancy and play on words, all without being corny.

:wow:

@Morose Polymath when that album droppin?

As for the game, I'd be surprised to get a W. Nothing. I mean nothing has shown me we can compete for 4 quarters against them. :snoop:

Hope I'm surprised.

Cheers to the Squad.

:to:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I don't expect to win I just don't want to look bad. Then again pats defense is suspect. I've been saying we not shootout ready but we need to throw the rock today. Who am I kidding let's see how Shula gonna piss me off this week :Smiley:

that's the thing...if we were shootout ready, I'd give us a puncher's chance. But we're so not shootout ready :why:

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Only thing I can say with a positive spin is the NFL can be weird. Teams can look garbo one week and look like SB contenders the next. I still think we have a good defense, especially up front. And Brady has been getting knocked around a bit this year. Get some defensive pressure, get a turnover or two and lets see what happens.