Get Punked Like Some Scaredy Cats Into Being Patriotic, Brehs: Carolina @ New England Week 4 GT

Which Squad Falls To .500 Today?

• Carolina Panthers

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
It's probably 55% filled with stores. I've been hearing that sears is eventually closing which is a good portion of the mall. It's literally all clothing and shoe stores. They had plans of expansion that fell through so the back part of the mall is nothing but space of what should have been. That 2 story movie theater has to be expensive for all the negative reviews it gets I don't see that lasting either. South point kills a good amount of the business and there is little foot traffic on the weekdays. My first job back from Charlotte was at footaction there was only business on the weekends and they eventually shut down. Kinda sucks because I think Durham needs 2 malls but the funding and potential are dying.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I remember when Southpoint first opened. It was legit - but after about two years they had maaaaaaaad :mjpls: policies. No 'minors' after 6pm unattended :mjpls:

Kids blowing child support money and college kids pushing that white girl are the only thing that kept the mall afloat since old people never were gonna go all the way out there with that small Chapel Hill mall and Crabtree to choose between. Then they built a lot of jank ass apartments up around there too. Should've just committed to making it a college focused area, but they really were shooting for that RTP money and missed the mark.