Getting a Divorce Brehs...

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Last week looked my wife in the eye and told her I was done. I wasn't in love with her anymore and to keep forcing a marriage that I no longer wanted to be in would be doing nothing but further poisoning an already damaged union. No more counseling, no more endless talks about why I won't forgive her for not supporting me at the most crucial of crossroads, no more bullshyt.

First steps towards freedom brehs:blessed:

#TPC
Congrats. Kids involved?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're turning this into a chicken and egg thing. You can have all the perks of a marriage without actually getting married. That way, you avoid divorce.

Explain to me how something that's not alive can die.
You saying that the #1 cause of divorce is marriage.....is like saying the #1 cause of death is life.
...because the logic goes: You have to be married to get divorced. And you have to be alive to die.

It's a rather simple analogy.

:manny:

Albeit an empty one.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
Last week looked my wife in the eye and told her I was done. I wasn't in love with her anymore and to keep forcing a marriage that I no longer wanted to be in would be doing nothing but further poisoning an already damaged union. No more counseling, no more endless talks about why I won't forgive her for not supporting me at the most crucial of crossroads, no more bullshyt.

First steps towards freedom brehs:blessed:

#TPC

Expound on the bolded, G..