Getting a Divorce Brehs...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Expound on the bolded, G..

I was coming out of the Army, deciding what I wanted to do. Decided I wanted to go back to work for Best Buy. She looked me right in my face and said "So your going to be 35 years old making $12.50:stopitslime:".

That was literally the moment where I completely and utterly fell out of love with her. NO woman in the history of my existence has ever been allowed to disrespect me, my work ethic, nor my decision making to such a disgusting level. Especially a woman whose hand I took in marriage...

So I did exactly what I had to do. Started back at the bottom part time and worked myself back to Manager in 5 months. Three promotions, three pay raises (plus bonuses). And after that time period I didn't feel as if she deserved to be a part of my success as she wasn't supportive during my hustle and struggle. Once I made manager she wanted to talk about how proud of me she was and all that shyt but I told her straight up I didn't make it because of her. I made it DESPITE of her and I didn't want her nor the marriage any longer. I actually told her all of this two months ago but she begged and pleaded for another chance talking about how sorry she was and she always believed in me and she was just frustrated during that time period. She wanted to go to counseling and I tried it but nah....the damage had been done. Once you disrespect a man.... TRULY disrespect him, he will never forgive you

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:whew: i know you might think you have it planned out..... and lookin at the freedom..

but try not to get caught fukking hoes until you don't live with her and the process is at least started..

and believe that this is gonna be a more trying time that you think.

and seriously... don't even fukk her anymore. Even tho u might have other chicks eventually... that's 'home' to u, so just avoid it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn, nikka does not take any shyt. She said a typical woman comment and got a divorce for it. :dead:

But props to you for working your way up at BB. It was a shark thank when I worked there. But that was like 12 years ago. :flabbynsick: Do they still hire 16 year olds?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Got married two years ago at 26. I have known her for the past ten years actually since High School. Thought I was doing the smart thing by marrying someone I've known for awhile but as the age old saying goes, you never really know a person until you LIVE with that person...
Yall got married before living together? :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:whew: i know you might think you have it planned out..... and lookin at the freedom..

but try not to get caught fukking hoes until you don't live with her and the process is at least started..

and believe that this is gonna be a more trying time that you think.

and seriously... don't even fukk her anymore. Even tho u might have other chicks eventually... that's 'home' to u, so just avoid it.

Already moved out

Haven't seen her since the day I told her I was done. Only calls/texts to make sure that we're in agreeance on terms for a no fault....

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last week looked my wife in the eye and told her I was done. I wasn't in love with her anymore and to keep forcing a marriage that I no longer wanted to be in would be doing nothing but further poisoning an already damaged union. No more counseling, no more endless talks about why I won't forgive her for not supporting me at the most crucial of crossroads, no more bullshyt.

First steps towards freedom brehs:blessed:

#TPC

I was coming out of the Army, deciding what I wanted to do. Decided I wanted to go back to work for Best Buy. She looked me right in my face and said "So your going to be 35 years old making $12.50:stopitslime:".

That was literally the moment where I completely and utterly fell out of love with her. NO woman in the history of my existence has ever been allowed to disrespect me, my work ethic, nor my decision making to such a disgusting level. Especially a woman whose hand I took in marriage...

So I did exactly what I had to do. Started back at the bottom part time and worked myself back to Manager in 5 months. Three promotions, three pay raises (plus bonuses). And after that time period I didn't feel as if she deserved to be a part of my success as she wasn't supportive during my hustle and struggle. Once I made manager she wanted to talk about how proud of me she was and all that shyt but I told her straight up I didn't make it because of her. I made it DESPITE of her and I didn't want her nor the marriage any longer. I actually told her all of this two months ago but she begged and pleaded for another chance talking about how sorry she was and she always believed in me and she was just frustrated during that time period. She wanted to go to counseling and I tried it but nah....the damage had been done. Once you disrespect a man.... TRULY disrespect him, he will never forgive you

i really dont mean to say this in a disrespectful way, but u sound like an idiot. what kind of a woman doesn't want the best for her man? the way she responded may have needed a lil trimming, but she has a point.

and yes, you made manager in a matter of 5 months, but the question is, how much more than 12.50 are you making?

and when you speak of this success, i mean, what???

first of all,u shouldn't have gotten married that young but thats neither here nor there. smarten up man.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Already moved out

Haven't seen her since the day I told her I was done. Only calls/texts to make sure that we're in agreeance on terms for a no fault....
Keep all text. get a phone recording device on ur phone.. even tho in most case you can't have that in court... do it anyway.

don't text her any crazy shyt. about anything.
and don't be surprised when her entire personality changes... and all of a sudden she seems cool n shyt...
be happy you don't have any kids.

Give yourself some time to think about where u fukked up too - breh... it wasn't all her fault.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Got married two years ago at 26. I have known her for the past ten years actually since High School. Thought I was doing the smart thing by marrying someone I've known for awhile but as the age old saying goes, you never really know a person until you LIVE with that person...
Details.

What happened breh?

:lupe: