Getting bored of multiplayer FPSes.

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
I haven't really put the time I've liked into an FPS for a very long time. Occasionally I'll fukk around in Team Fortress 2 or Counter-Strike, but I don't have the drive to play those games for extended periods of time. Third person shooters? Yeah, I can pop in Gears and play that shyt for ~3 hours straight, no worries. Feels to me as if the genre (specifically talking MP, single player shooters are still pretty good.) is kind of stagnating.

MCC being broken at launch really killed my desire for Halo. Killzone: Shadowfall being fukking dumb killed me too. I like Advanced Warfare but honestly I burn out on most CoD games after ~4 months. Battlefield is :flabbynsick.:, and Destiny wasn't fun either.

Anyone else feel the same?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand these military 1second ttk fps games. Only mp fps games I like is halo and unreal tournament. I prefer tps like Uncharted and gears.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Still love em. they don't dominate my gaming time like in the past because i have a lot of good games to play...

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I play Titanfall PC daily. shyt's too good to me. :manny: clocking over 700 hours in that shyt, can't wait for the sequel but to answer your question...

No, I don't.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
I'm finding PlanetSide 2 kinda fun, other than that yea, I'm extremely bored of multiplayer fps

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
I just have less and less time to pick up and try to get really good at FPS, got school and work to handle.

These days I prefer an easy game to pick up for an hour and turn off.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I play titanfall and bf4/hardline... cod fell off completely when ghosts came out. Ill break out cs go and l4d2 every now and then but i havent tried to play cs competitively since 1.5 /early 1.6:francis:

Thinking about giving killing floor 2 a chance