Getting bored of multiplayer FPSes.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I haven't really put the time I've liked into an FPS for a very long time. Occasionally I'll fukk around in Team Fortress 2 or Counter-Strike, but I don't have the drive to play those games for extended periods of time. Third person shooters? Yeah, I can pop in Gears and play that shyt for ~3 hours straight, no worries. Feels to me as if the genre (specifically talking MP, single player shooters are still pretty good.) is kind of stagnating.

MCC being broken at launch really killed my desire for Halo. Killzone: Shadowfall being fukking dumb killed me too. I like Advanced Warfare but honestly I burn out on most CoD games after ~4 months. Battlefield is :flabbynsick.:, and Destiny wasn't fun either.

Anyone else feel the same?
BORDERLANDS

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I dont fukk with them because you can change the guns and even the gravity but your still just chasing dudes around in a box

I need more to keep me entertained these days

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
BORDERLANDS

Love the series, finished 2 and slowly inching my way through Pre-Sequel. Will cop Handsome Collection on PS4, as that's where my save data is at :manny:

I dont fukk with them because you can change the guns and even the gravity but your still just chasing dudes around in a box

I need more to keep me entertained these days

Couldn't you make that argument for any game?

2K--you can change the stats, players, but you're still just shooting hoops in a box.
GTA--you can change your characters and go around doing shyt, but you're still just shooting dudes in a box.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I haven't really put the time I've liked into an FPS for a very long time. Occasionally I'll fukk around in Team Fortress 2 or Counter-Strike, but I don't have the drive to play those games for extended periods of time. Third person shooters? Yeah, I can pop in Gears and play that shyt for ~3 hours straight, no worries. Feels to me as if the genre (specifically talking MP, single player shooters are still pretty good.) is kind of stagnating.

MCC being broken at launch really killed my desire for Halo. Killzone: Shadowfall being fukking dumb killed me too. I like Advanced Warfare but honestly I burn out on most CoD games after ~4 months. Battlefield is :flabbynsick.:, and Destiny wasn't fun either.

Anyone else feel the same?

464.jpg

the kings gonna be back soon

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
464.jpg

the kings gonna be back soon

God, I cannot wait for Gears 4. Black Tusk's love for the competitive scene of Gears 3 has me SO fukking hyped. I play 3 religiously every day.

Just bring back Bernie, Valera, Superstar Cole, and Paduk/Sophia from Judgment and I'm set.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I feel where OP is coming from. I havent legit enjoyed a FPS since BF 3. I cop COD yearly only to flip it by Jan. BF4 is cool but all the work turned me off. BFH is already kind of stale and they are dragging their feet to fix the issues. Was never a huge halo fan and the botched MCC launch just frustrated me to the point where i dont care for 6. Destiny sucked. KZ was like a little kid forcing himself to eat broccoli. Its still the most unique FPS on console but the overall gameplay mechanics and design sucked. Plus that community died within months. Hopefully the new rainbow 6 delivers

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
God, I cannot wait for Gears 4. Black Tusk's love for the competitive scene of Gears 3 has me SO fukking hyped. I play 3 religiously every day.

Just bring back Bernie, Valera, Superstar Cole, and Paduk/Sophia from Judgment and I'm set.
i hear that but i heard we'll prob geat a marcus fenix collection ala halo mcc style or just gears 3 remastered

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i hear that but i heard we'll prob geat a marcus fenix collection ala halo mcc style or just gears 3 remastered

The CEO of black tusk already said that they weren't working on a collection. But that doesnt mean MS hasnt farmed it out to other studios (like the did for Halo and we saw how that worked) But that is honestly the only remake/remaster i care for

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I still play destiny for the multiplayer. It's still really fun outside of the 2 unbalanced hand cannons (TLW & Thorn) but even those aren't too much of an issue for an experienced player. I also got the 10 hr EA access for BF Hardline which was pretty fun.

Other than that you won't ever catch me buying another Call of Duty until they actually make an appealing, innovative game. Not tryna keep up with the jones' on a subpar game.