GFID track stolen?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
so why even take the time to type that shyt stanley lmao

Breh you posted 30 times in a thread trying to say Ross stole a beat, and you calling me stanley. Plus you keep re upping this shyt talking bout, has Ross and mmg addressed this yet.

You up here trying to create some fake controversy.... fukk outta here. Re evaluate your life brethren.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
not the first time this has happened:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Issz4hAqmno][NEW] Rick Ross "Maybach Music" (featuring Jay-Z) [FULL] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you posted 30 times in a thread trying to say Ross stole a beat, and you calling me stanley. Plus you keep re upping this shyt talking bout, has Ross and mmg addressed this yet.

You up here trying to create some fake controversy.... fukk outta here. Re evaluate your life brethren.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
controversy lmao? your speaking stan lol tell em why u mad son lmao....... if u dont know or dont care u could have kept it moving but you felt the need to save the day stanley .....nikka u will not get that autographed mmg wet tshirt or that free bottle of rickross crabmeat love butter u been coveting by doing this u clown lol

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
controversy lmao? your speaking stan lol tell em why u mad son lmao....... if u dont know or dont care u could have kept it moving but you felt the need to save the day stanley .....nikka u will not get that autographed mmg wet tshirt or that free bottle of rickross crabmeat love butter u been coveting by doing this u clown lol

You don't like Ross or his music but your in every Ross thread and I'm the stan? Im gonna leave it at that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thank you lol........i thought you would never leave stanley u didnt even have nothin to say you just wanted to save ya hero from a online threat i guess LOL ......does it bother you i am on a hip hop forum clicking a ross thread saying what the fugg i want and feel?
aaaaaaaaaaaw you poor thing lmao...........GOOD.......... i will be on more threads including ross clown so in my scarface voice "get used to the bad guy" .......

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
C'mon man he stole The Beat sh*t happens every day.. :manny: Plus Ross and Omarion made that into a dope song :win:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so why even take the time to type that shyt stanley lmao
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 55
User Name Posts
BREAD N BUTTERZ 23
GEECHIE LIBERACE 7
Cbanks36 6
L&HH 3
Youngdev 3
msims 2
Day_Walker 2
Capitol 2
Xtraz2 1
Juliano Soprano 1
LucaBrasi 1
shopthatwrecks 1
the cac mamba 1
Lieutnant Dan 1
Brock Landers 1

Who's the stan again?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 55
User Name Posts
BREAD N BUTTERZ 23
GEECHIE LIBERACE 7
Cbanks36 6
L&HH 3
Youngdev 3
msims 2
Day_Walker 2
Capitol 2
Xtraz2 1
Juliano Soprano 1
LucaBrasi 1
shopthatwrecks 1
the cac mamba 1
Lieutnant Dan 1
Brock Landers 1

Who's the stan again?
4am you just randomly still hurtin aLL copy pasting and ish lmao......... got u burnt up lol

so u just gon act like you aint get that post to link up in ya inbox LMAO

cant even entertain you after ya skirt been lifted up exposin ya twat lol..,,,type ya heart out e-thugg lol

you are rodney dangerfield status..................you gets no respect lil man LMAO