GGG-Canelo Master Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
GGG has his team run his twitter, but with rumors circulating (and Froch inserting himself into stories), GGG posted his own thoughts on his twitter:

I would've liked to see that fight. GGG via UD would be my pick...I never thought too highly of Frochy Froch and he was never on Calzaghe's level.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

the fukk is this idiot talking about?.....froch has actually FOUGHT andre ward. something little g is shook to do. he's also fought pascal, taylor, kessler, andre direll, and arthur abraham. dude got some nerve to talk about froch not stepping up when his best win is david lemieux:mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I would've liked to see that fight. GGG via UD would be my pick...I never thought too highly of Frochy Froch and he was never on Calzaghe's level.
Depends on the weight but Froch got plus plus power and a granite chin so IDK about that one breh. Wish we could see it.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
the fukk is this idiot talking about?.....froch has actually FOUGHT andre ward. something little g is shook to do. he's also fought pascal, taylor, kessler, andre direll, and arthur abraham. dude got some nerve to talk about froch not stepping up when his best win is david lemieux:mjlol:
That isn't what GGG is talking about. He has never made comments comparing their resumes.

Those tweets were in response to pictures last week of Loeffler and Hearn together and they jokingly said they were negotiating GGG vs. Froch. They even came out publicly and said it was a joke. Froch, as he does every time GGG gets mentioned vs. him, took it personal and has to say that GGG doesn't want to fight him and can't beat him. He does it every time.

GGG is just saying for Loeffler and Hearn not to instigate Froch anymore, because they have tried on more than one occasion to fight Froch, including right after he beat Groves in the rematch, and says he is still willing to fight him.

TL:DR - Nothing about resumes breh, GGG is just saying shut your fukking mouth Froch, cause you are talking a lot about beating me, but you are the one who doesn't want to fight.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That isn't what GGG is talking about. He has never made comments comparing their resumes.

Those tweets were in response to pictures last week of Loeffler and Hearn together and they jokingly said they were negotiating GGG vs. Froch. They even came out publicly and said it was a joke. Froch, as he does every time GGG gets mentioned vs. him, took it personal and has to say that GGG doesn't want to fight him and can't beat him. He does it every time.

GGG is just saying for Loeffler and Hearn not to instigate Froch anymore, because they have tried on more than one occasion to fight Froch, including right after he beat Groves in the rematch, and says he is still willing to fight him.

TL:DR - Nothing about resumes breh, GGG is just saying shut your fukking mouth Froch, cause you are talking a lot about beating me, but you are the one who doesn't want to fight.

i'm just saying it's hypocritical for little g to accuse froch of never stepping up when he pretty much stepped up his whole career. he's already fought a much better fighter than little g in andre ward. the proof is in the pudding. froch took on damn near every challenge in front of him. even guys who were stylistic nightmares for him. at 168, I think he woulda had a great chance to beat little g. even more so at 172.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
i'm just saying it's hypocritical for little g to accuse froch of never stepping up when he pretty much stepped up his whole career. he's already fought a much better fighter than little g in andre ward. the proof is in the pudding. froch took on damn near every challenge in front of him. even guys who were stylistic nightmares for him. at 168, I think he woulda had a great chance to beat little g. even more so at 172.
Again he isnt saying Froch hasnt stepped up or hasn't fought great opponents, what he is saying is for Loeffler and Hearn to quit making rumors of the fight and he went directly at Froch, cause Froch always says he would beat GGG if he "ever" came back and that GGG wants no part of him.

GGG is just saying, lets be real, the reason we haven't fought is because you retired, if you un-retired or wanted to prove that you can beat me like you say every 10 seconds, then I have already said I would fight you at Wembley. Until then, everyone should shut up.

Thats it. :yeshrug:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Your turn Nelo...

Time to put an end to another generic Euro....
:francis:

You're acting like Kovalev didn't give a good accounting of himself. Even #SOGGang has admitted that it was a tough fight and tough decision.

It was a true boxing win-win. Although Ward got the W on the record, both guys should win in the eyes of fans because they both fought the best, gave a good fight, and gave a good accounting of each other. Nothing but respect to both fighters. :salute: I expect the same if GGG and Canelo fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.