GGG-Canelo Master Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Anyone have reference point of fights Canelo been seriously hurt in? Hardest shot he been hit with?
people like to mention that one time Jose Cotto rattled him but I don't give much importance to that cause he wasn't KD and the fight happened 7 years ago when he was only 19

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
people like to mention that one time Jose Cotto rattled him but I don't give much importance to that cause he wasn't KD and the fight happened 7 years ago when he was only 19
Had that been a live dog and not some flabby cotto it could have been a wrap.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Had that been a live dog and not some flabby cotto it could have been a wrap.
19 as I said :comeon: and not even a KD

Canelo getting shaken up by Jose Cotto is Ward getting KD by Boone and Crawford getting dizzled by Gamboa category...
When a fighter gets in trouble very rarely the very few times thry still get caught strike out and many people repeats it years later too as a proof that they are vulnerable

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
IBF Abolishes Second Weigh-in For Unification Bouts - Boxing News

Canelo and GGG won't have to do a second day weigh in within 10 lbs if they choose not to. Crawford-Indongo was the first fight within the IBF's new rule. The second day weigh in for unification fights is encouraged, but not mandatory. If the IBF belt is the only belt on the line then it is mandatory.

Benefits both guys, but neither should really go above 175, particularly Canelo who's the smaller guy. Any more added weight and it'll be more of a disservice than anything.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Canelo lookin sharp as fukk:wow:

He didn't let himself balloon up too much between fights like he usually does. So I expect his stamina to be A1. He was already doing drills like 2 weeks after the Chavez fight. Dude is about to be special on fight night :lawd:

:ehh:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Canelo lookin sharp as fukk:wow:

He didn't let himself balloon up too much between fights like he usually does. So I expect his stamina to be A1. He was already doing drills like 2 weeks after the Chavez fight. Dude is about to be special on fight night :lawd:

Dedication to the craft. Gotta rep that man for doing what it takes. Gonna have about 60 pro fights when he hits 30 years old

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Canelo paying 2.50 just to win and 3.1 by decision :ohhh: didn't think GGG was going to be this big of a favorite :scheme:

Status
Not open for further replies.