Ghost of Tsushima | PS4 | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This nikka live in Midgar and shyt.

Kratos Mad Computer Trash GIF - Kratos Mad Computer Trash Take Out The Trash GIFs

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Lol the pc version is not available in my country, thank god for piracy :blessed:
:ahh:
Sony need to figure this shyt out. the whole Helldivers thing put a spotlight on the gaps in PSN coverage, and these 3rd party stores don't want to get hit with a bunch of refund requests

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony need to figure this shyt out. the whole Helldivers thing put a spotlight on the gaps in PSN coverage, and these 3rd party stores don't want to get hit with a bunch of refund requests

PC Players are not going to win the PSN Account linking war.

It sucks for people in unsupported regions because i assume they weren’t even the ones who cared in the first place. But no major publisher is putting multiplayer games on platforms where they can’t track, moderate and monitor players playing their games

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
PC Players are not going to win the PSN Account linking war.

It sucks for people in unsupported regions because i assume they weren’t even the ones who cared in the first place. But no major publisher is putting multiplayer games on platforms where they can’t track, moderate and monitor players playing their games
it's really something that goes beyond PC, because people in these countries also own PlayStation consoles. these people have always just made an account in another country, which technically violates Sony's TOS, but Sony has never enforced it. stores like Steam feel they have to take Sony's TOS literally, and don't want to be held liable for selling games that people technically can't play.

I think Sony will say something soon to clear all this up

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
mwpdjhoo.png

Steam force refunding pre-orders. this is crazy

This is what yall fought for last week. Now you can’t act like sony deceived yall lol

Like i said, you’re not gonna tell one of the biggest publishers in gaming they’re the only ones that can’t have account linking

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
seems like the simplest solution would be for Sony to amend their TOS to make it clear that people in unsupported countries can select another country. but in the long run they'll need to make PSN more global

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is what yall fought for last week. Now you can’t act like sony deceived yall lol

Like i said, you’re not gonna tell one of the biggest publishers in gaming they’re the only ones that can’t have account linking
It doesn't even make sense what they're bytching about here...

Why is linking an account an issue for someone in the EU/US? Nerds bytching just to bytch...