Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Rise of The Ronin really didn’t stand a chance :francis:

53726653659_2a3dd9185c_o.png

53726330376_68275987d5_o.png

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
One of the most beautiful games I've ever played. I feel like they got inspiration from Breath of the Wild. Lemme google. Yup! They did. Now I love it even more. Still ain't completed it yet though. I like that he was also inspired by Shadow of the Colossus cause that's also a perfect game.

Creative Director Jason Connell shared quite a few interesting details on the open world game.

To begin with, Connell mentioned that Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Shadow of the Colossus are not only two of his favorite games of all time, but they were also a big influence for Ghost of Tsushima mainly due to their simple, yet very deep artistic direction, which he wanted to replicate in this game albeit with better visual fidelity.

The immersion factor will be extremely important in the game, to the point where there will be no traditional objective or quest markers guiding players, who will have to 'use the wind' instead. There are also options in the menu to reduce the characteristic glow of items that need to be picked up by the main character.

Something else that's going to distinguish Ghost of Tsushima from the usual crop of open world games is that there won't be any incentives for hunting animals. In most recent titles, you are either forced to do this in order to survive or even just encouraged to hunt in order to improve the main character's gear. In the upcoming game by Sucker Punch, animals are mostly there just to enhance the believability of the environments.