Ghost Stories?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Since Halloween is almost here, do you have any ghost stories? Anything, it could something you've heard growing up to things that are exclusive to where you live.

I have a short one about my step great grandmother. Her name was Mayna but everyone called her grandma Mary. She was my great grandfathers 3rd wife, he married her after they moved from South Carolina to the Bronx. Grandma Mary swore up and down that she was a witch and everyone said she worked roots. She also claimed she had a cat but nobody ever saw the damn thing when they visited her and my great grandfather.

My great aunt, my grandmothers baby sister, lived with them in her early 20s and even she never saw grandma Mary's cat. She would put food out for it and the food would actually be gone after sitting there for a while. My Aunt would be so confused she'd call my grandmother on the phone and say "girl this heffa up here eating cat food:gucci:". Fast forward to around 1992 when grandma Mary passed away and the family went up to NYC for her funeral. The day before the funeral my great aunt, my grandmother, their other siblings, my mom and her siblings all spent the night at great grandma Mary's house. Tell me why they all started hearing the cat meowing and seeing its shadow in the hallways of the house. They still never saw the cat itself but they were tripped out and relieved "that heffa wasn't eating the cat food."

hCA8065FD

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Seen some ghosts and demons. Heard distinct voices that weren’t mine, felt a touch. Most visible one I saw was one by a cemetery. It was just walking, didn’t look that much different than a human just a tad shady but the lady walking disappeared once it got behind a car

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Ghosts are nothing more then demons that disguises themselves as the dead to deceive humans. I’m still interested in seeing what stories people will share though. :hamster:
My dad says the same thing. He always references the story of King Saul and the witch of Endor when it comes to ghosts

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Seen some ghosts and demons. Heard distinct voices that weren’t mine, felt a touch. Most visible one I saw was one by a cemetery. It was just walking, didn’t look that much different than a human just a tad shady but the lady walking disappeared once it got behind a car
Hell nah lmaooooo! Did you ever tell anyone or did you keep it to yourself?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Hell nah lmaooooo! Did you ever tell anyone or did you keep it to yourself?
I tell people of all the ghost stories. I don’t care if they believe it or not. First crazy one was when me and my boys went to a haunted hospital. We got chased out by a ghost one time and a ghost cop stopped us another time shyt was crazy.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
I tell people of all the ghost stories. I don’t care if they believe it or not. First crazy one was when me and my boys went to a haunted hospital. We got chased out by a ghost one time and a ghost cop stopped us another time shyt was crazy.
Does the room temperature change like in the movies? Wild stuff

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
When I was in college my roommates and I rented a six bedroom house built in 1898, first week we were there some old lady came to the door and said her grandparents owned it, I wasn't there but my one roommate let her in to look around and point out original features etc. She went up to the third floor, mentioned it had originally been a single room (it was subdivided into three bedrooms) and that her sick sister had lived in that room and died in there, and that they would hear voices and see apparitions afterward. :what:

My bedroom was on the second floor middle of the house, roommate at front was insistent he would hear disembodied voices downstairs tho because the houses on the street were fairly close together and it was a student ghetto area to me it was indescernable from street noise. In the winter certain spots downstairs would get cold as fukk, but again, it's winter in NY, house is old as shyt and landlord ain't doing shyt so not really scary. Everyone moved out in may 14 and I lived there by myself from end of May to August. One night went to go the bathroom, stepped out into the hallway (second floor had bathroom and stairs to third floor at end of hall, three bedrooms to the right, stairs to first floor and banister to the left) and I saw a black mass walk from in front of the street facing window into the vacant front bedroom.

Grabbed my gun out of my room and cleared the house (was a shytty area anyway, one spanish neighbor got stabbed to death and another neighbors place got hit with a home invasion), figured someone might have just broken in, house was empty, doors were locked. Having already heard the story above just figured whatever and went back to sleep :manny:. Had no other strange experiences in the house, and didn't really find it creepy.