Ghostface Killah - Ghostface Killahs (Discussion Thread)

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
whoever said pleasantly surprising, i agree entirely. i been kinda reluctant to listen to this after some of his recent projects. but this is almost like a return to form to me. production isnt bad at all, very fitting. this is far better than alot of the reviews im seeing here.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SOLID ALBUMS

I SEE HOW WU GROUPIES WOULD FUX WIT IT HEAVY

SOME NICE JOINTS ON THERE NO DOUBT THO

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Solid album, really fukk with "Me, Denny and Darryl" and "New World".

Would like to see Ghost link up with some better producers in his lane e.g. Alc, Madlib, Pete Rock, Hi Tek, Havoc etc. This album is good but you can tell that son isn't a top tier producer.

Ghost still hasn't dropped a wack album which is kind of crazy.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Solid album, really fukk with "Me, Denny and Darryl" and "New World".

Would like to see Ghost link up with some better producers in his lane e.g. Alc, Madlib, Pete Rock, Hi Tek, Havoc etc. This album is good but you can tell that son isn't a top tier producer.

Ghost still hasn't dropped a wack album which is kind of crazy.
Have you heard Pete Rock’s beats on the Skyzoo and DZA/Benny albums? Ghost needs to just show up at his crib and not leave until they’ve recorded a full length album. :russ:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Have you heard Pete Rock’s beats on the Skyzoo and DZA/Benny albums? Ghost needs to just show up at his crib and not leave until they’ve recorded a full length album. :russ:

Haha for real breh, just kick that door down and set up shop. If DZA can get two full albums no reason Ghost can't :takedat:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I went back to this today and I felt the same as when it came out

:ld:

shyt mid as hell. not on Ghosts part, best he's sounded since the Wizard of Poetry but mostly everything else is just "meh"
I forgot to ask when it came out but I take it a white guy did the beats on this ?

Flex, Conditioning, Waffles & Ice Cream (the highlight) and The Chase are pretty worthy of a Ghostface album though.

REAL6

All Star
Daps

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Just seen Ghost perform tonight in Oakland...good show. He did a lot of random songs.

Al Green, Fugees, Bob Marley...Did a couple of his classics...wish he would have done a couple more of his known shyt...No Nutmeg :mjcry:or Fish :mjcry: