Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Jim-Halpert-Shrug-and-Leave-The-Office.gif

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's fukk your "bat". Bat is a term some of them

But knowing you, you knew that. You have a penchant for seeking attention with silly shyt, bruh.

:francis:
Nice try......But thats not what it says when I google the lyrics.......So who am i gonna believe? All the lyric sites that say the opposite of everything u just said or a Ghost fan who will put the cape on when his heros image is being challenged on the internet?

Also....when listening to the song he obviously says "back"......your reach levels are toxic.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:francis:
Nice try......But thats not what it says when I google the lyrics.......So who am i gonna believe? All the lyric sites that say the opposite of everything u just said or a Ghost fan who will put the cape on when his heros image is being challenged on the internet?

Also....when listening to the song he obviously says "back"......your reach levels are toxic.

Ok, got a little time to entertain your trolling ass. Explain to me why in the verse I posted he would say "back" and mean it in some homosexual way. Why would he say:

I'm with my back...blew her ass, back, and chest in
Slob my knob, yeah no question, this my main back

And even if "back" is what he says, then what in the lines would make you feel it was homosexual?

Please, I'm feenin to see your explanation.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok, got a little time to entertain your trolling ass. Explain to me why in the verse I posted he would say "back" and mean it in some homosexual way. Why would he say:

I'm with my back...blew her ass, back, and chest in
Slob my knob, yeah no question, this my main back

And even if "back" is what he says, then what in the lines would make you feel it was homosexual?

Please, I'm feenin to see your explanation.

LOL...u serious too.

You really wanna have this useless debate? I couldnt just 't post the suspect lyrics to add on to the joke and leave without u saying something huh? ?

bet....i have all the time too......i dont get off work till 6.

First of all....we not talking about that bullshyt verse u posted thats totally irrelevant....we talking about this line:

"After you lay up in the morgue, I’ma fukk your back...Yeah nikka, die slow with your smurk on."

Sounds like he's going all out with whoever he killed and plans to fukk his corpse after killing him and the corpse will like it cuz the corpse is gay and thats why the corpse is smurking

Thats how that line sounds where i'm standing.

But in all honesty....i only posted those lyrics as a joke. You weren't supposed to put the cape on.....learn how to take a damn joke.:francis:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
LOL...u serious too.

You really wanna have this useless debate? I couldnt just 't post the suspect lyrics to add on to the joke and leave without u saying something huh? ?

bet....i have all the time too......i dont get off work till 6.

First of all....we not talking about that bullshyt verse u posted thats totally irrelevant....we talking about this line:

"After you lay up in the morgue, I’ma fukk your back...Yeah nikka, die slow with your smurk on."

Sounds like he's going all out with whoever he killed and plans to fukk his corpse after killing him and the corpse will like it cuz the corpse is gay and thats why the corpse is smurking

Thats how that line sounds where i'm standing.

But in all honesty....i only posted those lyrics as a joke. You weren't supposed to put the cape on.....learn how to take a damn joke.:francis:

Translation: You were right again, Billy O. I'm a trolling b*stard.

Enjoy the rest of your day, bro.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Translation: You were right again, Billy O. I'm a trolling b*stard.

Enjoy the rest of your day, bro.

Aint no way Harlem producing funny style ass nikkaz like u now.....No fukking way....your funnystyle is some East harlem shyt...u probably from 1199 or some shyt. U probably one of them broke ass bummy Taft Project nikkaz.......W Harlem didnt fall off so much that residents like u now live there...I refuse to believe Harlem houses your types.....Please tell me u an east harlem nikka. Jesus. If u live on the west that just confirms that Harlem is officially shyt now.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Aint no way Harlem producing funny style ass nikkaz like u now.....No fukking way....your funnystyle is some East harlem shyt...u probably from 1199 or some shyt. U probably one of them broke ass bummy Taft Project nikkaz.......W Harlem didnt fall off so much that residents like u now live there...I refuse to believe Harlem houses your types.....Please tell me u an east harlem nikka. Jesus. If u live on the west that just confirms that Harlem is officially shyt now.

Translation: I'm tight as fukk and I'm rambling some dumb ass shyt, frothing at the mouth. Billy O the God done it again!

Can somebody please tell me what the fukk this ditzy nikka rambling about? :dead::dead::dead:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I noticed these dudes can't live up to their fathers legacy and end up as fairy.
nikkas John Washington are rare.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Translation: I'm tight as fukk and I'm rambling some dumb ass shyt, frothing at the mouth. Billy O the God done it again!

Can somebody please tell me what the fukk this ditzy nikka rambling about? :dead::dead::dead:

Ghostfaces gay son, Rupaul, Frank Ocean and his brother Billy Ocean all go into a gay bar. Immediatly all 4 notice its very crowded and there is only one bar stool left. Rupaul says "Lets flip for it"....Billy Ocean says "I have a better idea...lets flip it over." :youngsabo:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ghostfaces gay son, Rupaul, Frank Ocean and his brother Billy Ocean all go into a gay bar. Immediatly all 4 notice its very crowded and there is only one bar stool left. Rupaul says "Lets flip for it"....Billy Ocean says "I have a better idea...lets flip it over." :youngsabo:

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif