• TOR in 7

Votes: 93 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If raptors win does trump invite them to the white house?

How does that work? They not even an american team with american taxes

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Come on breh u know they cancel each other out
Whether one gets the better of the other in one half than the other
To even say that says alot idk who else cancels out KD besides Kawhi except maybe bron but bron dont guard him straight up as much as Kawhi does
Anybody saying KD casually drops points on Kawhi but Kawhi cant is full of crap tho
history is not on your side in regards to that particular matchup :usure:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
No doubt. I ain't no bball savant or no shyt like that but I try to look deeper into the game and not just surface level shyt on some Stephen A, "lemme just say the most obvious shyt that comes to mind". Whether that's following Bean's Detail joint, reading articles that actually have "analysis" with film to back it up, there's way too much material out there for us fans to be ignorant about some of the actual intricacies of the game. And even then, I still can't even do it proper justice. I read this article where Doc was talking about why it's so difficult to beat these nikkas.

Doc describes what makes Dubs' best play so tough to guard

Lowe: How Golden State reclaimed its juggernaut style

How it look when a all time great coach has to tell his team to resort to hacking nikkas? :picard: And it's much more shyt like that in the article that goes on to detail what a defense has to do to even have a puncher's chance with these nikkas. Like I said before, individually, all of the Raptors can probably hold their own. But, as a collective, I'm not sure if they can put it all together against a team like this with a helluva lot more experience to boot too. All it takes is for one motherfukker to continuously get stuck or fukk up their assignment and that's a wrap. And then if KD and/or Boogie returns? Sheesh.
great posting :wow:

jebuz

I aint discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
Daps
Reppin
NY
Could Kawhi guard Curry :ohhh:
does the pope shyt in the woods?

Kawhi-Steal.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
y'all sposed to be Warrior brehs

now the Coli got yall stressed like KD :snoop:

not like this fam :mjcry:
Dude wants to argue with me because I said I didn't like our chances against Milwaukee without Boogie or KD. That's my opinion yet he wants to get disrespectful and talk shyt about how I see the game. Like I'm supposed to say we will beat anybody regardless who on our team is injured. Dude is a clown.