Giannis at Center

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This is bound to happen once Brook Lopez leaves/signs somewhere else right? What's the difference in wanting AD to be a center for all these years and Giannis? Him at center seems like the obvious thing to do but will the Bucks do it. As effective and great as he is I think he would be that much better catching the ball at the elbow or in the post more often than not.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Giannis will play where he wants to play

the bucks are his team, hell giannis is to nice to me I'd demand them to sign all my brothers and pay em 5 mill each season :demonic:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Bucks literally won a championship in part off the strength of being able to adjust and play Giannis at center in the playoffs, in the finals specifically ….but that’s a luxury…bucks would be idiots and signaling they’re not serious about winning if they didn’t bring Brook back…pay that man …he’s found his perfect role with the Bucks and has said he couldn’t imagine being anywhere else

Giannis I don’t think plays much different either way on offense …maybe his roll man numbers jump a bit…but they’re never gonna just post him up every trip down the court….AD is probably better as a full time center on defense than Giannis, but ideally i probably want him playing it situationally too… the big push for AD to be a 5 mainly has to do with him and Bron playing the same position and having enough shooters on the floor when they play together