Gilbert Arenas has a message for old chicks going to All Star Weekend

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
He has no social training or filter. I can't believe people are impressed with his geriatric locker room talk.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Why do so many posters here enjoy finding various ways to down women and "build themselves up" off making women seem "hopeless/worthless"?

Gilbert fukked with, 4 times impregnated and bytches heavily online with and about gloria govan of all people. ....:mjlol:

:lolbron: be an over-paid turned rich, super tall, former athlete who threw most of your public respect as a man and athlete away bringing a gun into the locker room and not meeting your potential by being a general fukkup.......only to be out of the league in your 30s:stopitslime: and telling women your same age not to come to events for a league you're no longer a part of in your free time brehs ....

fukkboy 101

LOL Gilbert Arenas was a 2nd round pick and was one of the 1st players to receive a 100 mill contract, he definitely over achieved.

To your other points: He's just keeping it real. You have girls heading down to all star weekend that would sell their soul to be with a pro athlete. Now if your a professional athlete and you have that much control over a women, wouldn't you go with a younger newer model?

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
LOL Gilbert Arenas was a 2nd round pick and was one of the 1st players to receive a 100 mill contract, he definitely over achieved.

To your other points: He's just keeping it real. You have girls heading down to all star weekend that would sell their soul to be with a pro athlete. Now if your a professional athlete and you have that much control over a women, wouldn't you go with a younger newer model?

:mjgrin: my post isn't about preferences for younger women .....its about Gilbert being a 35 y.o fukkboy

View the message AND the messenger:usure:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
First, I ain't 34+. Second, reread. I said he has been in his prime for 15 years. That means he didn't wait to get old and dusty before he stepped up his game up. Ya'll in here counting the gray hairs until you can hopefully get women. That shyt is wack as hell. A wack ass 30 year old is probably going to be a wack ass 40 year old. But you keep hope alive.

Trying to compare yourself to the Rock. You must have lost your damn mind. The Rock been fly since before I graduated high school. :funny:

With all due respect, I'm willing to bet that you're no Dwayne Johnson breh.

Y'all want the "brehettes" to be "hurt" so bad :mjlol:

"Social prime" :pachaha:

Brehettes got in their feelings real quick :russ:

That "sisterhood" :ohlawd:

That deflection breh, they heated as f*ck, coming out the woodwork to sneak diss us because they don't want to publicly get embarrassed on Instagram by going at Gilbert:lolbron: And for the record @Azul and @BlackPearl The Empress I use famous people because y'all don't know me personally nor do I really want to know any of y'all personally. The stats and opinion of men speak for themselves, nobody is saying you guys are supposed to be hurt, but judging by the female response attacking all the male messengers ad hominem, the obvious doesn't need to be said. And if you all were making threads about losers who work at Starbucks, or lames who never been outside the country, or nikkaz with little d*cks, or dudes with no education, or nikkaz who get no p*ssy, I wouldn't give a f*ck nor be all up in the thread dissing all the females, because none of that applies to me, but that's just me though, can't speak for y'all :lolbron: Rated this thread 5 stars, nothing more entertaining than vitriol from heated black women :lolbron:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
@blackzeus You're writing monologues n' shyt for why? I stated more than once I don't disagree.

If you want me to be angry, if me saying I'm angry will satisfy you then ok I'm angry. What now? :pachaha:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
@blackzeus You're writing monologues n' shyt for why? I stated more than once I don't disagree.

If you want me to be angry, if me saying I'm angry will satisfy you then ok I'm angry. What now? :pachaha:

Of all the posters in this thread who wrote monologues, you decide to attack @blackzeus . Even though you agree with him. Interesting. :jbhmm:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Hibachi
5261057056_5c8932b46b_o.gif

A bow after the ether:picard:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Brehs be like..."I can wait to save enough to buy a girlfriend."
:laff:

Women want to throw the P at wealthy dudes but then try to clown dudes that acquire wealth to get women.

Men are just responding to the incentives y'all are giving. Just like women dress nice, wear make up, rock waist trainers. etc. to pull men. Men get money to pull women.