Gilbert Arenas has a message for old chicks going to All Star Weekend

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Word. These chicks raise their standards the older they get not realizing they're losing bargaining power with each year. It's like a 20 year vet wanting a max contract. Men are judged on how much money and status we have, which accumulates and compounds over time. Women are judged on how attractive and youthful they are, which is generally a depreciating asset over time. These chicks got Bachelors and Masters but, can't get this simple concept through their head :mjlol:
I've said it before, your age value only goes up if your stability value is high or extremely high. The only thing age with women do is make them more ready to be serious. Nothing less, nothing more.

If anything, the 30s is normally when most men got some type of game due to experience

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why is dating in quotations? Sometimes the way the black community describes social dynamics you'd think you were talking about a poor developing country.

No :mjpls:
Black dating is exactly like dating in the 3rd world but with worse prospects on average. Dating interracial is a child parent relationship 100% of the time with the Black person being the child. Let's be real, white supremacy has done a number to the greatest relationship people in the world.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
@blackzeus You're writing monologues n' shyt for why? I stated more than once I don't disagree.

If you want me to be angry, if me saying I'm angry will satisfy you then ok I'm angry. What now? :pachaha:

One paragraph is not a monologue woman :stopitslime: Plus you dissed me ad hominem telling me I think I'm the Rock just because I used him as an example of how a man can still be in his prime over the age of 35. :lolbron: I don't think y'all are angry, I do think a sensitive spot got touched though :pachaha: And for the record I don't know any of y'all sisters but I love all y'all, no matter the age, for whatever it's worth f*ck Gilbert's or anybody else's opinion I think Elise Neal is sexy as hell and she is 50+ years old for the record. If I had the opportunity I would just be me and her on Monument Island with a tent, a garden, and no contact with the outside world :noah:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
All that is true. So why do you guys insist that women just want thugs in their 20s?
It's simple. Alot of nikkas just want sex and they mad that the athletes who get love from the cacs, the singers, rappers and thugs get it in. They mad at the thugs because any Black man can be a thug. But most know they can't sing, dance or rap but anyone can be a thug but it's not a good look long term so many hate that women reward them with sex. They want to be rewarded with sex.

You see, y'all got to lock up the kitty cat on a mass level. If y'all did, dudes wouldn't be so mad. Most of the anger is not getting it or not getting as much as the next man so now, instead of you just being a woman or a possible queen like most of us want in Middle school, all women are just thots to many men and they should be for all of us.

Till I became that nikka, I too resented women. You can't give ass like Debbie snakes and think other nikkas are not going to want it either.

Now, this new Womens movement is about saying, we aren't Queens or thots, we are just women. But most men like rewards so, you just gonna be a queen or thot. No in between except to dudes like @Matt504 and @Knuckles Red but they braid hair and got a subscription to Redbook magazine so they not all that common.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
One paragraph is not a monologue woman :stopitslime: Plus you dissed me ad hominem telling me I think I'm the Rock just because I used him as an example of how a man can still be in his prime over the age of 35. :lolbron: I don't think y'all are angry, I do think a sensitive spot got touched though :pachaha: And for the record I don't know any of y'all sisters but I love all y'all, no matter the age, for whatever it's worth f*ck Gilbert's or anybody else's opinion I think Elise Neal is sexy as hell and she is 50+ years old for the record. If I had the opportunity I would just be me and her on Monument Island with a tent, a garden, and no contact with the outside world :noah:

The Rock was kinda looking swagless at 25

1297584108902_ORIGINAL.jpg

rock-faceshot.jpg

She probably don't even realize was closer to 30 when he became popular :mjgrin:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Women over a certain age shouldn't be into that low level gold digging. Take Delicious (or however the hell she spells it) :scusthov: for example

:mjlol: we're still gonna run with this?

Listen, just like a well put together man could snag a younger woman a well put together woman can do the same.

But you guys will just say that the guy just wants to hit because it doesn't fit the narrative :pachaha:
But all in all, he probably just want to hit it. Most men want to be the leader, especially of their house. Now some want to share responsibilities but when it comes to men, they all want to lead.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Women want to throw the P at wealthy dudes but then try to clown dudes that acquire wealth to get women.

Men are just responding to the incentives y'all are giving. Just like women dress nice, wear make up, rock waist trainers. etc. to pull men. Men get money to pull women.

I want it so I can be a boss and live life on my own terms. I don't give a fukk about a woman.

I feel you on some level but, any dude pulling 16 hour days so he can get p*ssy is kinda loserish to me. The drive should come from somewhere much more deeper than impressing some silly ass woman. I don't mean to be a Coli contrarian though.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
For a lot of brothas, getting women is way easier than getting money and that's including those who aren't that good at it

Getting money should be the priority regardless, tho. For some, it may be easier to get bunz, but for those that struggle, being financially stable is gonna make you more appealing and draw women.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I want it so I can be a boss and live life on my own terms. I don't give a fukk about a woman.

I feel you on some level but, any dude pulling 16 hour days so he can get p*ssy is kinda loserish to me. The drive should come from somewhere much more deeper than impressing some silly ass woman. I don't mean to be a Coli contrarian though.

It is deeper than women, but women can be a motivating factor as well.

I mean I want to be able to create a family and legacy. In order to do that I need a woman. It's not just about sex itself.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Getting money should be the priority regardless, tho. For some, it may be easier to get bunz, but for those that struggle, being financially stable is gonna make you more appealing and draw women.
Getting money shouldn't be a priority at all.

Black priority:
1. Networking with anyone. Black or White. If you could intern or learn some new shyt. Do it. Find your talent. Worry about your passion later.

2. Invest. All Black men should invest in land, real Estate, the market. If you like Jordan's, buy at a lower rate and sell for profit or start an online business. If you don't know how, read a book on it, go to the sba, talk to a banker, hopefully a black one and start your journey.

3. Always have your eye open for that woman who can ride with you and make moves for herself and the team. Your woman needs to represent you more than pleasure you. It's about your future generations b.

That's what Black men need to do. Every Black man I meet says they trying to get money while working for Brinks or whatever fukk shyt cause there just isn't that many opportunities for us Black men.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
true...

broke cats out here winning....

but the baddest chicks require cash....especially if you want to keep them
The baddest chicks are the ones that help you get to millionaire status, they aren't the ones on Instagram. That's literally eye candy and it's worthless and a hassle more than anything. shyt @cam> is a prime example. Does that look like someone to build a future and a legacy with?

FSP

Banned
Daps
First, I ain't 34+. Second, reread. I said he has been in his prime for 15 years. That means he didn't wait to get old and dusty before he stepped up his game up. Ya'll in here counting the gray hairs until you can hopefully get women. That shyt is wack as hell. A wack ass 30 year old is probably going to be a wack ass 40 year old. But you keep hope alive.

Trying to compare yourself to the Rock. You must have lost your damn mind. The Rock been fly since before I graduated high school. :funny:
You wildin. Did somebody hurt your feelings this morning?