Gilbert Arenas shows off his 1-of-1 Maybach Mini Van

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I'm not saying he's broke. I'm just saying that he's obviously not as considerate of his money if he has damn near 10 baby mamas. He just keeps retelling that fake earrings story from Claire's and everyone ran with it like he's a financial guru. You don't think he's paying out the ass

In fact, there's multiple stories of different baby mamas suing him for unpaid child support including this quote from him:

I guarantee you he's not making bread like that and he 100% regrets not being smarter with women.
If Breh is happy and his kids are happy then I'm happy. Of course we know it's best to be in our children's lives 24/7 growing up but it is what it is. Chad had a
I'm not saying he's broke. I'm just saying that he's obviously not as considerate of his money if he has damn near 10 baby mamas. He just keeps retelling that fake earrings story from Claire's and everyone ran with it like he's a financial guru. You don't think he's paying out the ass

In fact, there's multiple stories of different baby mamas suing him for unpaid child support including this quote from him:

I guarantee you he's not making bread like that and he 100% regrets not being smarter with women.
The good thing about Florida aka Floriduh :laugh: and Texas is that in the courts they enforce child support, not baby mama support. Chris Bosh had favorable court judgement when his ex-girlfriend tried to trap him for a giant lick.
Ochocinco had a rough childhood in Liberty City with both his parents out in the streets and being raised by his grandparents.
We all know it's best to be in our child's lives 24/7 but none of us are perfect.

‘Selling Tampa’ star Sharelle Rosado and Chad Johnson welcome baby girl​

By Eileen Reslen
January 4, 2022

sharelle-rosado-chad-johnson-81.jpg

FOOTBALL player, Chad Johnson, is a former NFL wide receiver known for his time on the field in the early 2000s.

After retiring, the 45-year-old athlete is often seen spending time with his large family.

Sharelle Rosado, Chad Johnson, and his children attending the Selling Tampa premiere party

Sharelle Rosado, Chad Johnson, and his children attending the Selling Tampa premiere party

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Gil cappin. That aint some 1 of 1 concept. Thats just a V class or Metris they customized with Maybach parts. 2 Chainz has one too. I've seen some company do the sprinter vans too which look better.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gil cappin. That aint some 1 of 1 concept. Thats just a V class or Metris they customized with Maybach parts. 2 Chainz has one too. I've seen some company do the sprinter vans too which look better.

He quite literally said his one is the only one with those Maybach parts, it's not "customized" that's literally how they designed the prototype.

So it's a 1 of 1. Not the same as getting custom work done on a car after the fact

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Kawhi Leonard has bought an absurd $17M home in the Pacific Palisades neighborhood of LA. —
Correct me if I'm wrong. Has real estate been appreciating in value more than most motor vehicles.
Was he not frugal for a number of years to be able to make that investment?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
He quite literally said his one is the only one with those Maybach parts, it's not "customized" that's literally how they designed the prototype.

So it's a 1 of 1. Not the same as getting custom work done on a car after the fact
i know what he said. What i'm saying is he's lying. You can see 3rd party chinese badges on the seats.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
He's not broke, nor did being fruitful and multiplying hurt his pockets. Neither did his last divorce which his ex-wife had to gtfup out of his paid for house in a nice section of Broward FL. To this day dude doesn't drink or buy luxury cars. I think he recently had another baby with a real estate firm owning chick from Tampa that resembles his first wife and he's still not in the poor house post NFL days.
I've seen pics of him having all his kids by various mamas together looking healthy and well dressed so his situation is not caustic.
Long story short, he's gone RAW many times and has no REGRETS. 😂
He put that hoe back to work immediately too