Gillie Da Kid Sends Shots At Rick Ross..UPDATE ROSS RESPONDS & Gillie Still Goin

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Gil might have met his match idk. shyt kinda wasn’t funny. Can’t expose Ross. And if Ross respond he gonna just laugh at him.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I always forget he is East African Looks like he’s clueless about his culture
Gillie is not from Africa.
Just cuz he got a baldy and some bug eyes.

When y'all nikkaz say that corny shyt do you know how diverse East Africa is? It's not one country

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I actually hope Ross does a pod bc I don’t think people realize how hilarious this ngga is.

As far as Gillie I’ll say it again this is the beginning of the end, this doesn’t align with what Wallo is about. He’s gon make that business decision soon

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Gillie is not from Africa.
Just cuz he got a baldy and some bug eyes.

When y'all nikkaz say that corny shyt do you know how diverse East Africa is? It's not one country
I live in the dmv…my brotha I’d bet ANY amount of money Gillie is Ethiopian or Eritrean. At LEAST at the grandparent level. So I agree 100% with that other comment.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Everyone talking about Gillie roasting skills but Ross def with the trolling

:russ:

nikka a werido and liar no one has called him out for lying on Nicki .

All three sides of the story came out and he not once apologized .

Meek , drama and drake said she had nothing to do with the beef . Yet he made shyt all about her to try and sell records .

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I live in the dmv…my brotha I’d bet ANY amount of money Gillie is Ethiopian or Eritrean. At LEAST at the grandparent level. So I agree 100% with that other comment.
So then you mean Ethiopian looking or Eritrean. East Africa is a big region including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda. South Sudan with even more ethnic break downs in those nations. The diversity is stupid... Way more dare I say than any other region of the continent yet all you dudes talk about is the cushytic people in reference to East Africa. It's mad ignorant and outdated.

Bet on some receipts