Gillie Da Kid Sends Shots At Rick Ross..UPDATE ROSS RESPONDS & Gillie Still Goin

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He never talks like this to King Earner and Lik Moss because he may run into them.
No one pays any attention to them. Philly ain't like that, to where these dudes be having other dudes in the city scared of them. He barked on Ab in person over the Cassidy ish. He & Oschino was going back in forth with it.

The only rapper that could really say they ran Philly on some street ish was Tommy Hill. And dudes weren't scared of him either...and they crew got super busy.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Gillie would’ve killed to have half the career that Ross did. He doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page. Even if Ross is washed, he has no leg to stand on calling him a has been.

Ross career was practically the same as Gillie's for a long time. He was a rapper for 10+ years with a career going nowhere. That included a Diddy lifeline, and gettin clowned for overall being a caricature.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross career was practically the same as Gillie's for a long time. He was a rapper for 10+ years with a career going nowhere. That included a Diddy lifeline, and gettin clowned for overall being a caricature.

So they were both on their grind and Ross hustle finally paid off whereas Gillie remained irrelevant to this day. They are not in the same universe at all.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
No one pays any attention to them. Philly ain't like that, to where these dudes be having other dudes in the city scared of them. He barked on Ab in person over the Cassidy ish. He & Oschino was going back in forth with it.

The only rapper that could really say they ran Philly on some street ish was Tommy Hill. And dudes weren't scared of him either...and they crew got super busy.
Ab laughed at that. He laughed about how he don’t think gillie knew who he was and thought he was one of cass lil nikkaz. Not knowing him was a head of a gang lol.

Funny cause he was from the same area, but I guess gillie ain’t know, shyt ab was trying to fight him for cass lol.

Later on lik moss would shyt in gill all the time, and he would walk a tight rope and not say anything back, and we know that’s not gillie at all.

Once he realized who them dudes was he really had no choice but to not respond, cause he wasnt prepared or ever been on that level to play them games with ab and his team of dudes

He’s doing the same thing with wack 100, and wack still dissing him and wallo, wack pretty much said they both p*ssy cause even after the tape leak of wack saying he muscle them out west they seen him in a event and was all smiles and palms, jokes and all that but hear they don’t fukk with him no more

He definitely pick and choice

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
You’ve seen his hands before :dame: ? I didn’t even say he would or wouldn’t, but he’s not intimidating enough for when I first see him not to laugh. Dude is a skinny bald dude he just looks funny, plus I’m 6’4 .. Gillie looks like he 5’8-5’10
As an equally 6’4 breh, it’s best to advise, don’t underestimate based on height. :ufdup:

Hasn’t happened to me, but you don’t wanna get washed with that height advantage cause napoleon possibly knows some ju jitsu or some shyt. :ufdup: