Gillie Da Kid Sends Shots At Rick Ross..UPDATE ROSS RESPONDS & Gillie Still Goin

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Kind of feel bad for Wallo because he's better at navigating the industry and can vibe with everyone. Gillie is fam but also a detriment to growth.

Wallo got jokes about this: kind find the post though

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
Ehhh gillie made himself look stupid with that lie he told on Wayne. Said Wayne ran outta there like he was scared of him. Wayne smiled and dapped him up. Finished a convo and then walked out lol.

That's what's funny, everyone know Ross is a pro wrestling character, at least he got the foundation of a successful music career beneath all the antics, pointless beefs and social media bullshyt

Gillie full of shyt but his rap career was a complete failure, he got nothing to fall back on :mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain’t even about who dissing who or dissed who first…the diss gotta make sense…how you a 47 year old failed rapper that never amounted to jack shyt as a part of the rap game, dissing an actual rap star with plaques and classic tracks that resonate with the culture for “being an old nikka miss the roar of the crowd”….he has no ground to walk on dissing nikkas rap careers…like I said in my first post, making CO jokes and making googly faces in the camera are all good..:but he sound silly trying to downplay someone who actually made an impact the games rap career

Gillie lowkey hates the “older nyggas” because it’s a reminder of his lackluster career. It is what it is

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Big respect to Gillie and moreso Wallo but why is Gillie and Ross a thing? Ross has had a more successful rap and business career. What Gillie gonna stand on, the CO shyt? We learned about that a decade ago and didn't stop enjoying the music. Only ppl who cared were those who prolly thought Rozay knew the real Noreaga :russ: i hope Wallo can get this bullshyt squashed.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big respect to Gillie and moreso Wallo but why is Gillie and Ross a thing? Ross has had a more successful rap and business career. What Gillie gonna stand on, the CO shyt? We learned about that a decade ago and didn't stop enjoying the music. Only ppl who cared were those who prolly thought Rozay knew the real Noreaga :russ: i hope Wallo can get this bullshyt squashed.

Both are washed and aren't making moves though, Ross is dead on arrival now and Gilles best chance for exposure is to get back ghost writing, nobody checking for either,

dezert_storm

All Star
Daps
Both are washed and aren't making moves though, Ross is dead on arrival now and Gilles best chance for exposure is to get back ghost writing, nobody checking for either,

Gillie would’ve killed to have half the career that Ross did. He doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page. Even if Ross is washed, he has no leg to stand on calling him a has been.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That was some play shyt.

It came out that wack was talking shyt about them behind they back about how he muscle them when they come to La and they didn’t respond and played like bytches lol

Oh word? Sad. Being a rap personality sucks ass. You gotta play tough and play street politics even when that's not you