Gillie Da Kid Sends Shots At Rick Ross..UPDATE ROSS RESPONDS & Gillie Still Goin

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Ross should make a record but that might backfire. Everyone knows the CO stuff so that’s nothing. That doesn’t mean he hasn’t done dirt in the past since people like to question that stuff. But Gillie is not on his level, business and career wise.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ross knows gillie from before he even went by Teflon before Rick Ross. He used to go by willow when he signed to suave house in mid 90’s. Gillie prob has so much dirt on Ross but if 50 couldn’t kill him not sure gillie can. Gillie only provokes when he’s attacked so most of you dudes hating in her sound stoopid. Especially @Gator Reloaded who sucks Wayne’s dikk on the daily and he’s mad gillie gave Wayne his swag arojnd Carter 1 and 2.
Bro I have so much going on in my life I can honestly tell you I don’t give a fukk about Gilly or Rick Ross.

I enjoy Wayne’s music but that’s where it stops and I barely even post in the booth anymore.

Get a life.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ross knows gillie from before he even went by Teflon before Rick Ross. He used to go by willow when he signed to suave house in mid 90’s. Gillie prob has so much dirt on Ross but if 50 couldn’t kill him not sure gillie can. Gillie only provokes when he’s attacked so most of you dudes hating in her sound stoopid. Especially @Gator Reloaded who sucks Wayne’s dikk on the daily and he’s mad gillie gave Wayne his swag arojnd Carter 1 and 2.
Dev never said shyt bout gillie and he publicly shytted on him cause he didn’t agree to his terms on business, cause the fans kept asking where he was

Gillie came at beans for no reason also

Pretty much came at cass for no reason but I’ll give that a pass

Haven’t said shyt bout wack or ar ab Brothet who use to diss him all the time and said he never heard of anything gillie did on that block he reps

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Dev never said shyt bout gillie and he publicly shytted on him cause he didn’t agree to his terms on business, cause the fans kept asking where he was

Gillie came at beans for no reason also

Pretty much came at cass for no reason but I’ll give that a pass

Haven’t said shyt bout wack or ar ab Brothet who use to diss him all the time and said he never heard of anything gillie did on that block he reps
Gillie didn’t come at beans for no reason state property and major figgas had real beef where people died on both sides. Gillies man killed young Chris brother. Cass came at gillie first when someone asked cass about gillie calling himself the king of Philly and cass got mad because he was never in the streets. You just don’t know what you talking about so I’m not responding to you again.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Bro I have so much going on in my life I can honestly tell you I don’t give a fukk about Gilly or Rick Ross.

I enjoy Wayne’s music but that’s where it stops and I barely even post in the booth anymore.

Get a life.
Not to busy to dikk eat in this thread then act like you’re to busy to post in a thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Gillie obviously edging this shyt on because he knows everything about Ross. Ross just need to ignore this shyt.
If it’s one right who had all they dirty laundry thrown out it’s Ross lol. From the city shyt, baby moms shyt, 50 was evening going as far back as to talk to dudes who sold toys with Ross, 50 with Ross bm and showing child support missed payments

Gillie will rehash some old shyt Just like he posted the co pic.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Ehhh gillie made himself look stupid with that lie he told on Wayne. Said Wayne ran outta there like he was scared of him. Wayne smiled and dapped him up. Finished a convo and then walked out lol.
I feel you but if someone disses me, especially calling me a fraud, I'm responding lol.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah wasnt it about how Gillie and Wayne ran into each other recently, and Gillie tried to play Wayne like he was shook by saying they dapped each other but Wayne avoided him after that, then Mack Maine posted actual footage and it was all love between them lmao
Yeah my bad, but yeah it was Rick Ross comments on the post that made Gillie respond.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It ain’t even about who dissing who or dissed who first…the diss gotta make sense…how you a 47 year old failed rapper that never amounted to jack shyt as a part of the rap game, dissing an actual rap star with plaques and classic tracks that resonate with the culture for “being an old nikka miss the roar of the crowd”….he has no ground to walk on dissing nikkas rap careers…like I said in my first post, making CO jokes and making googly faces in the camera are all good..:but he sound silly trying to downplay someone who actually made an impact the games rap career

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Gillie didn’t come at beans for no reason state property and major figgas had real beef where people died on both sides. Gillies man killed young Chris brother. Cass came at gillie first when someone asked cass about gillie calling himself the king of Philly and cass got mad because he was never in the streets. You just don’t know what you talking about so I’m not responding to you again.
Dude stfu the beef started on the radio with gillie screaming on beans for no reason other then them wanting to be the top dog. Beans was talking clam and gillie started wilding on the call. Before that they was cool. Which ended up with beans body slamming the goofy. And yes I know all about the La and lil ruckie murders that followed this beef.

That wasnt young Chris brother you fukking goofy stfu

Goofy ass clown.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It ain’t even about who dissing who or dissed who first…the diss gotta make sense…how you a 47 year old failed rapper that never amounted to jack shyt as a part of the rap game, dissing an actual rap star with plaques and classic tracks that resonate with the culture for “being an old nikka miss the roar of the crowd”….he has no ground to walk on dissing nikkas rap careers…like I said in my first post, making CO jokes and making googly faces in the camera are all good..:but he sound silly trying to downplay someone who actually made an impact the games rap career
This is a fair critique. Gillie dissing Ross back is what most people would do, but the insults he's using don't sting coming from him. Should've just went straight to th C.O. shyt, since Ross called him a fraud. I would've just went all the way in on that

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This is a fair critique. Gillie dissing Ross back is what most people would do, but the insults he's using don't sting coming from him. Should've just went straight to th C.O. shyt, since Ross called him a fraud. I would've just went all the way in on that
Wallo will probably straighten him out if they bring it up on the pod lol