Gillie da Squid disrespecting The Roots

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
lik moss is ar-ab's brother.

he made a video, proclaiming himself as the current king of EA.

he gave props to gillie and made it clear that it wasn't a diss but gillie aint really around there no more.

I don't know how people still managed to take it way out of context.

what are you talking about??

when you chime in on other peoples' side-convos, you should at least know whats going on.

gillie isn't the one who brought it up.

and black thought's response looks mad guilty. that's not to say that it was black thought's call but he was the one who responded.

but of course, youre too busy holding a grudge against "the outspoken street guy" because of your own personal issues. I see you.

youre not comprehending what im saying, nerd.
im saying it aint too many people in philly breaking their necks to go there. unless they have somebody on the bill that people really want to see like that.
I wasn't saying that its not a known festival or anything of that nature.

and no, I don't have the worst takes. youre just cut funny.
Lik moss recently made a comment about him on queensflip podcast. Flip asked him about gillie being next to cass at the battle and lol pretty much said non of them ever hurt anybody or have a rep to do so, so he would expect them to do that and each other be comfortable with it.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Lik moss recently made a comment about him on queensflip podcast. Flip asked him about gillie being next to cass at the battle and lol pretty much said non of them ever hurt anybody or have a rep to do so, so he would expect them to do that and each other be comfortable with it.

LOL

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's such a corny thing to say, lol. I didn't hear it but it seems like he's trying to lightweight shyt on him because he isn't a killer. Most people aint killers, even the tough guys. Gillie probably wasn't that but I know for a fact he is extremely highly respected in the streets of Philadelphia, so much so that I'd bet this dude would never try to violate.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That's such a corny thing to say, lol. I didn't hear it but it seems like he's trying to lightweight shyt on him because he isn't a killer. Most people aint killers, even the tough guys. Gillie probably wasn't that but I know for a fact he is extremely highly respected in the streets of Philadelphia, so much so that I'd bet this dude would never try to violate.
Idk lik is from the same block and is ar ab lil who seem to be more wild then ab lol. Been in jail most his life and shyt. I 100% think he would violate if it was a issue. But he was trying not to diss him, but flip caught what he was saying and kinda pressed him and he said it. He already dissed gillie years back on AE the block gil also from and said they run they block and they never heard of gil putting in any work. Lik probably mid 30s and Gil is late 30s to early 40s.

he just was saying they neither of them are known for hurting anybody and that cass was comfortable with Gil being behind him during the battle cause both are nice guys.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Idk lik is from the same block and is ar ab lil who seem to be more wild then ab lol. Been in jail most his life and shyt. I 100% think he would violate if it was a issue. But he was trying not to diss him, but flip caught what he was saying and kinda pressed him and he said it. He already dissed gillie years back on AE the block gil also from and said they run they block and they never heard of gil putting in any work. Lik probably mid 30s and Gil is late 30s to early 40s.

he just was saying they neither of them are known for hurting anybody and that cass was comfortable with Gil being behind him during the battle cause both are nice guys.
nobody running drug houses is running around not putting in any work... Him or the nikkas under him was definitely putting in work... And Gillie like 45 breh.. Wallow 40 and that's his younger cousin.. Major figgas came out when Wallow was 17 and already locked up. Dude would have been 10 by the time Gillie was already in the music biz

Gillie Da Kid Arrested For Running Drug Houses

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

EA - Erie Avenue.

gillie WAY older than lik moss.
lik moss is prolly younger than say chris & neef.
chit he might be younger than me.

I didn't take that "king of EA" video as a diss. he was just saying its his time, he out here, and gillie is paid living elsewhere.