girl puts loads of cat shyt in boyfriend's chili because she "thought" he was cheating

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt fake and gay... didn't happen. "Pissing on himself"... confessing on the FB feed brehs ...:mjlol:

I mean...

This can't be real... r-right?:merchant:

I'm thinking this is :duck:...at least I hope it is:patrice:

Well think about it.....

Unless she has a completely anonymous Facebook account under a fake name and in a different city and state, wouldn't it nearly be impossible for her family, friends, coworkers, or even one of his friends, family,coworkers or anyone who knows him or knows someone who knows someone who knows him?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Iunno bout jail, but could be a lawsuit
:gucci:

So where do you draw the line whether it should be just jail or lawsuit? If he dies? In a coma? Sick 3 days in the hospital? 5 days sick at home? If she was white and he black?

For example Ive heard of American women joking about using someone's toothbrush to clean the toilet. Is that jail or lawsuit or are you free to slap her without a domestic violence charge??

Justering...:lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'd kill that stupid bytch.......twice.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
They are both stupid, her for doing it and him for not going to the hospital.

If I saw that post on FB, the local PD and news would have a copy of it, fukk her.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I wanna believe this isn't real, but humanity has shown time and time again that it's stupid enough for this to be real.:francis: