"Been drinking water charging my ki and minding my business :queen:"

IweE.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Remember when Sapiosexual™ was a thing lol

when.... still is my G, i just :smh: When i see it, because a mufukka love to be fake deep with this shyt, but then don’t have a damn thing to talk about and unless you create the conversation she has nothing to say, worth a damn

Do girls still do the deep post with a picture of they ass out???

sometimes, usually it’s a pic they friend took or the nikka that sponsored all the shyt they pretending to be to the innanet

I’m so tired of woke, mansplain, energy, vibe, burning sage/burning sage listening to trap music, black men/men are trash, black women are forced to settle, black women are unprotected

I had to tell a woman no black man can make you settle, according to statistics you graduate higher than us, with higher degrees, get higher paying jobs, any man you decide to be with is on you not him, so where tf are y’all setting

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Brehs it’s just their way of being coy

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which means, " Spend all of your free time listening to me bytch and complain about problems that I created and I don't particularly care to hear about solutions."
Exactamundo.

Again... accountability and women?!?!

giphy-downsized.gif

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Might as well turn this into a social media/dating app women and their bullsh1t thread...

Sooo...

You mean to tell me that your friend randomly took a picture of you with your mouth wide open and head tilted back in ecstatic laughter at the beach while you simultaneously use your hand to cover your gut??? The fake happiness and positivity is rampant...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's easy to give the appearance of being deep and empathetic towards others whenever other people have already created content for you to easily reblog retweet or like.