Glamorous Miami real estate influencer busted for buying Bentley, cosmetic surgery with $381K in COVID relief funds: feds

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Shes not lying.

Biggest "redistribution" of wealth in the history of mankind. And it didn't transfer to working poor either quite the opposite:skip:

They'll write about this whole Covid scam shyt in the history books a decade from now should be a good content

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Real estate makes no sense to me.

My friend was telling me about some real estate agent he banged who was sleeping with her boss because he loaned her money, but she also just sold a couple of million dollar houses. Like how little commission are you making?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
“Everybody was doing it” :laff:

Sounding like @Don Diego

Everybody eating

"Im not sure how it goes in your state but in VA. Everybody eating. I mean i know folk that never had a job get a 10k debit card."

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
It’s so important to look and act like you’re spending unlimited money. Your life is so fun and carefree…

I get it, but I don’t either. I just don’t understand the appeal of it. None of those “followers” cares unless you’re spending or giving it to them.

Why do I care how YOU live and what YOU post? You got money? Great :manny:

People love faking then wanna act like kids (“well everyone was doing it too!!”) when they get caught up.

Never got the hype and I never will