Glamorous Miami real estate influencer busted for buying Bentley, cosmetic surgery with $381K in COVID relief funds: feds

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Real estate makes no sense to me.

My friend was telling me about some real estate agent he banged who was sleeping with her boss because he loaned her money, but she also just sold a couple of million dollar houses. Like how little commission are you making?
Not enough to keep up with that lifestyle she's trying to potray. A lot of chics go into real estate trying to find a baller than a sustainable lifestyle for themselves

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Did she get to enjoy the money or used all of it to pay for the chemo? I hope no descendants have to pick up the debt :picard:

I’m not even sure, her sister posted a pic of them 2 the day after she passed. I ran into her a year prior, she was thinking she was gonna be okay.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Real estate makes no sense to me.

My friend was telling me about some real estate agent he banged who was sleeping with her boss because he loaned her money, but she also just sold a couple of million dollar houses. Like how little commission are you making?
My friend does ultra high end real estate videography. His vids are a few thousand for the amount of work he does and they stay trying to nickel and dime on it. You selling a 15+ million dollar house and don't want to pay the 2-3k for the video that helped to get it sold. I think the most inexpensive home he shot in recent times is 6 million. I went to help him shoot a home that was 40+million in Jupiter once at an open house event. Either way these all got hella commission, most of these agents are bragging how many million dollars they do a year/total and want to pay like it's iPhone footage.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I searched but couldn't find a pic or the country he was trying to escape to.

A Miami man had a ticket to leave the U.S. after a $492,000 COVID-19 fraud, feds say

BY DAVID J. NEAL AUGUST 21, 2023 12:24 PM

iStock-1154918133.jpg

A Palm Beach County man got arrested at an airport the day before being indicted on six counts of wire fraud. UNOMAT Getty Images/iStockphoto

A Miami man had a ticket to ride an international flight, and federal prosecutors cared because they say they have the receipts on a COVID-19 relief fraud.

The FBI arrested Emmanuel Bully Jr., 44, before he could board his flight Wednesday. Bully was indicted Thursday on six counts of wire fraud, one count for each of the COVID relief loans the indictment says Bully received through four companies. Those loans, the indictment says, totaled $492,335.

Bully has yet to enter a plea, according to the online case docket.

Shortly after the COVID-19 pandemic started shutting down parts of the U.S. economy in March 2020, the federal government started offering relief loans through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) programs. Bully is accused of what’s become the basic COVID-19 loan scam.

▪ An April 29, 2020 application for a PPP loan, the indictment says, contained falsities about MB Tax Services Consultants average monthly payroll and got Bully $20,835.

▪ State records say Manny Bully registered MB Tax Consultants on May 9, 2018, let it dissolve by not making the annual filing in 2019, then reinstated it on Feb. 24, 2020. The indictment says he applied for a PPP loan for the Delray Beach company on May 6, 2020, by lying about the average monthly payroll and got $62,500.

▪ The indictment says Bully “controls” MB Tax Services, though state records don’t show Bully as the person who registered the Plant City company or as any of the managers over the years. That didn’t prevent him, the indictment says, from fibbing about MB Tax Services’ gross revenues on a May 22, 2020, EIDL loan application. The loan was approved for $36,900.

▪ A June 19, 2020, EIDL application for MB Tax Consultants got approved, the indictment says, on a lie about the company’s gross revenues. That was worth $134,400.

▪ The indictment says Bully lied about the gross revenues of a Boynton Beach sole proprietorship on a July 17, 2020, EIDL loan application, Emmanuel B, and got $47,800.

▪ The final loan the indictment alleges was over a year later, Sept. 27, 2021, an EIDL loan for $189,900 for MB Tax Services. Court documents say Bully used the Employer Identification Number and corporate address for one of his Palm Beach-based companies — along with the aforementioned companies, Bully operated MBJ Property Holdings in Delray Beach at the time — and his personal information on the application.

“In the EIDL application, Bully falsely represented the corporation’s gross revenues were $114,900,” the criminal complaint said. “In reality, the corporation was not an active, functioning corporation and did not have any gross revenues. It was not impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Local Man Charged with Fraudulently Obtaining More Than $500,000 in COVID-19 Relief Funds​

doj-usao-logo-sdfl.svg

U.S. Attorney's Office, Southern District of Florida

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s so important to look and act like you’re spending unlimited money. Your life is so fun and carefree…

I get it, but I don’t either. I just don’t understand the appeal of it. None of those “followers” cares unless you’re spending or giving it to them.

Why do I care how YOU live and what YOU post? You got money? Great :manny:

People love faking then wanna act like kids (“well everyone was doing it too!!”) when they get caught up.

Never got the hype and I never will

Validation. Everyone these days need those likes and emojis flooding in :noah: Used to think it was a female thing only but men be just as bad :scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
if i was making crazy money off the stock market from April 2020 to April 2021 (and then some valleys and peaks after that, this year has been good too) then obviously people were out here makin way more than me off it...