Glaring Differences Between Democrats and Republicans Are Obvious During a Crisis

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Going to keep boosting this article because it's real eye opening of the administration's failures. They were basically dragging their feet way back in January

‘It’s Just Everywhere Already’: How Delays in Testing Set Back the U.S. Coronavirus Response
Got damn I can’t believe people really voted for this incompetent fukking idiot.

hope his people and constituents reap what they sow this yellow wig wearing fakkits response to this is unacceptable. Obama would of handled this 10x better.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
An appropriate response to a pandemic is not a black agenda :manny:
I didn't imply it was. My sarcastic point was that you're going to be affected by who's in office. So if you have to miss work over this crisis and can't make money, one party wants to help you financially while the other is telling you to pull yourself back up by your bootstraps and rely on your savings. A clear difference between empathy and apathy.

So if you think both parties are the same you're either dumb or you're pushing an agenda on some agent shyt.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I didn't apply it was. My carcastic point was that you're going to be affected by who's in office. .

I don't ever nit pick grammar but :mjlol:

TI_04-04-2014.jpg