Glaring Differences Between Democrats and Republicans Are Obvious During a Crisis

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I didn't imply it was. My sarcastic point was that you're going to be affected by who's in office. So if you have to miss work over this crisis and can't make money, one party wants to help you financially while the other is telling you to pull yourself back up by your bootstraps and rely on your savings. A clear difference between empathy and apathy.

So if you think both parties are the same you're either dumb or you're pushing an agenda on some agent shyt.
I'm being sarcastic too :pachaha:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
An appropriate response to a pandemic is not a black agenda :manny:
Any bill aimed at helping people who can't afford certain things during a crisis will help a greater proportion of blacks due to our economic status.

But because the bills don't specifically state black people y'all letting white supremacists run wild.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Thousands dying worldwide, market drowning, Pandemic got the country in fear....yet the White House still have the time to make calls to TV hosts while he's on the air...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Any bill aimed at helping people who can't afford certain things during a crisis will help a greater proportion of blacks due to our economic status.

But because the bills don't specifically state black people y'all letting white supremacists run wild.
We're not gonna be the mule for the Democratic party just because there's a pandemic going on :yeshrug: Tired of "liftb all boats" policies

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
But he wants to cut our payroll taxes tho. All thst free shyt the dems offer,sounds great until you have to pay for it by having your taxes increase.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
But he wants to cut our payroll taxes tho. All thst free shyt the dems offer,sounds great until you have to pay for it by having your taxes increase.
If you're not rich you don't have to worry about being taxed by Democrats :unimpressed: and if you are I'm sure the perks like cheaper healthcare and college loans would be worth it.