Glaring Differences Between Democrats and Republicans Are Obvious During a Crisis

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Only one party cold enough to take food stamps away from hundreds of thousands of Americans during a pandemic

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to keep boosting this article because it's real eye opening of the administration's failures. They were basically dragging their feet way back in January

‘It’s Just Everywhere Already’: How Delays in Testing Set Back the U.S. Coronavirus Response
This morning on the news they pointed out that S Korea and US had their first documented cases on the same days back in January and S Korea’s response was real and serious while US was unserious and disengaged from reality.

One

Daps
Dumb smart guy. A phone record is not the same as live mobile phone tracking.:camby:
"You can track my phone, just don't do it in real time"
:dead:
Why yes how dumb of me.

Secondly the assertion was never "identical" but merely "if a draconian measure like that passed" and I was pointing out that it has, it's one of many and was active for 14 years thereafter?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
"You can track my phone, just don't do it in real time"
Why yes how dumb of me.

Secondly the assertion was never "identical" but merely "if a draconian measure like that passed" and I was pointing out that it has, it's one of many and was active for 14 years thereafter?
:gucci: Oh. You're DUMB, dumb.

Let me clarify. They can NOT track your phone's physical location AT ALL as it stands without cell tower triangulation. "Phone records" means in-going/outgoing calls and text messages.

One

Daps
:gucci: Oh. You're DUMB, dumb.

Let me clarify. They can NOT track your phone's physical location AT ALL as it stands without cell tower triangulation. "Phone records" means in-going/outgoing calls and text messages.
What in the fukk are you going on about.

I already said not-identical and you're rambling about phone triangulation to show you're the smartest in the room, hadn't even said shyt about physical location. The point was that such draconian measures have already passed. In addition to the point I was hoping to get across was that bills in america typically act a a precursor for forthcoming bills. Also might what to use citations and brush up on the ease of your device being tracked in your state.
Cell Phone Location Tracking Laws By State

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
What in the fukk are you going on about.

I already said not-identical and you're rambling about phone triangulation to show you're the smartest in the room, hadn't even said shyt about physical location. The point was that such draconian measures have already passed. In addition to the point I was hoping to get across was that bills in america typically act a a precursor for forthcoming bills. Also might what to use citations and brush up on the ease of your device being tracked in your state.
Cell Phone Location Tracking Laws By State
:comeon:
Buddy. You're still missing the distinction. Determining your general location based on your phone pinging a nearby cell tower is not the same as accessing the GPS in your device. You can keep posting Suge emojis if you want-- it doesn't make your point valid. I'm not sure how you don't understand the distinction. What I'm talking about is a whole other level of Big Brother.