Glasses Malone - 2Pac Must Die

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
On a purely artistic level, it's a dope concept and dope video. The song is good, but nothing great.

Having said all that, this is extremely distasteful and he should be smacked for the "Tupac deserved to die" click bait caption.

Imagine having one of your family members who you loved get murdered and somebody then telling the world they "deserved" to die, just so you can get some views for a song you did.
That’s some shyt these weirdos dont understand.

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
2 nikkas who underestimated the situation..
Both situation could've been avoided.
Both should've stayed away from street shyt
Nipsey was at his store that he paid hard earn money for and didn't want someone who had the snitch jacket on em hangin around. fukkouttahere with these trash correlations.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say this... If someone made this vid after soulja boy got killed when he was claiming piru... This wudnt have been an issue

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
FnR1be4.gif

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a purely artistic level, it's a dope concept and dope video. The song is good, but nothing great.

Having said all that, this is extremely distasteful and he should be smacked for the "Tupac deserved to die" click bait caption.

Imagine having one of your family members who you loved get murdered and somebody then telling the world they "deserved" to die, just so you can get some views for a song you did.

It depends what they did or didnt do

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Forget all that artistic shyt..

fukk possessed glasses wack ass to come out with this, in 2019.. When your career been in the freezer since the beginning and you 15 years in the game?

My intuition generally serves me well...ive never been a fan of dude... Nothing personal... Just never found his music lyrics flow etc captivating at all

I have yet to come across a person who rode Pac's dikk and wasn't corny, cowardly or lame as fukk... Batting 1000 on that front