Glasses Malone - 2Pac Must Die

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
i remember when that nikka was on a rap site called "Rapnetwork.com"....never thought he'd be relevant still.....he was a coo member to chat it up with tho....:manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
So. Naming the song “2pac Must Die” and writing a caption on social media saying “2Pac deserved to die!!!” isn’t disrespectful. People just being sensitive right? Smh.

If it was literal, sure

Once you click the link and realize it’s a conceptual song spoken/shot from the perspective of Baby Lane, Tupac’s ALLEGED killer.. not really. To me at least..

If it offends you, I get it. nikkas have a right to take offense to whatever they want, it’s not my place to say otherwise..

But me, personally.. I understand what homie was trying to do from an artistic POV, so nah. I’m not offended by the shyt.. he clearly saw Joyner’s ross capicchioni video and got inspired

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If it was literal, sure

Once you click the link and realize it’s a conceptual song spoken/shot from the perspective of Baby Lane, Tupac’s ALLEGED killer.. not really. To me at least..

If it offends you, I get it. nikkas have a right to take offense to whatever they want, it’s not my place to say otherwise..

But me, personally.. I understand what homie was trying to do from an artistic POV, so nah. I’m not offended by the shyt.. he clearly saw Joyner’s ross capicchioni video and got inspired
Fam. The nikka literally typed the caption. “2Pac deserved to die!!!”. In what world is that NOT disrespectful?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Fam. The nikka literally typed the caption. “2Pac deserved to die!!!”. In what world is that NOT disrespectful?

Because it wasn’t literal?

It was clearly a tag line to coincide with the concept of the song and video

I swear y’all lack basic comprehension. It’s pretty amazing.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
23 years later and nikkas still trying to come up off some Pac controversy because they ain't creative enough to make a hit now. Shameless and I salute east coast nikkas for not being desperate enough to do this to Biggie. Sucka shyt that wreaks of desperation.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Nipsey was at his store that he paid hard earn money for and didn't want someone who had the snitch jacket on em hangin around. fukkouttahere with these trash correlations.
Stop lying to yourself..
He got involved in some shyt that had nothing to do with him personally..

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
U lack basic morals. It’s pretty amazing.
Man fukk morals :hhh:

You sounding like an entire hoe and a half talking about some "morals".

Like morals matter when it comes to gang shyt :pachaha:

I hope some of yall are directly related to Pac or got broke off in his will/estate cause yall turn into Carl Thomas ass individuals when it comes to him