13254241_984293365019664_3649710134849685533_n.png

But cause of the Patriarchy men are given free reign to be fat :troll:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm not fat. That's all that matters to me. :russ:

Honestly, some people are bigger than others, some people's mothers are bigger than other people's mothers. I think we need to normalize the word fat. There are fat people in the world. It's not a bad word. It's not even a bad thing.

Hell, I see more good looking fat women than I do skinny women. :yeshrug: I wasn't supposed to say that because fit people and fat people can't be friends.

Also, I've seen more fat folks eating healthier and exercising lately. I respect that because I think it's harder to do when you're not fit.

At work a fat woman asked me if she could buy a salad with food stamps. She was with her daughter who was the most adorable little girl I've seen in years. I explained to her why some foods support a healthy lifestyle and some don't. I got her to try a seaweed, kale, and ginger salad. Lol, she wasnt feeling it so we went with a classic ceasar, but I swapped the boring ass romaine lettuce with rainbow chard, spinach, and arugula. Made a dressing on the spot for her.

She was like :ohhh: :ahh:and I was like:salute: for being a beautiful black woman raising the most adorable little creator I've ever seen. Hold your head baby girl. I moved to Oakland to work with single black moms who are impoverished. When I serve them in my chef's whites they feel special and fancy. Everybody deserves to feel special even if it's brief.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I'm not fat. That's all that matters to me. :russ:

Honestly, some people are bigger than others, some people's mothers are bigger than other people's mothers. I think we need to normalize the word fat. There are fat people in the world. It's not a bad word. It's not even a bad thing.

Hell, I see more good looking fat women than I do skinny women. :yeshrug: I wasn't supposed to say that because fit people and fat people can't be friends.

Also, I've seen more fat folks eating healthier and exercising lately. I respect that because I think it's harder to do when you're not fit.

At work a fat woman asked me if she could buy a salad with food stamps. She was with her daughter who was the most adorable little girl I've seen in years. I explained to her why some foods support a healthy lifestyle and some don't. I got her to try a seaweed, kale, and ginger salad. Lol, she wasnt feeling it so we went with a classic ceasar, but I swapped the boring ass romaine lettuce with rainbow chard, spinach, and arugula. Made a dressing on the spot for her.

She was like :ohhh: :ahh:and I was like:salute: for being a beautiful black woman raising the most adorable little creator I've ever seen. Hold your head baby girl. I moved to Oakland to work with single black moms who are impoverished. When I serve them in my chef's whites they feel special and fancy. Everybody deserves to feel special even if it's brief.

:patrice: