#GMB 100 wins 0 losses - Military Vet Comes Home To Find Wife Cheating On Him

killacal

Banned
Daps
C'mon homie...

...you know damn well if you're a married person in the Armed Forces,
chance is strong you gonna bang a lot of strizzange while you're gone
and she gonna bang a lot of strange while you're gone. Everybody knows that.
:cape:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
#gmb gang
tumblr_mtrb53tNxp1s00awfo1_500.gif

when homie walked in and his "wife" said "what are you doing here :what:" he should have known she truly didn't respect him :mjlol:
Women say the most random shyt when u catch them cheatin. My homie had a suspicion, so he left work early one night. He went home, crept up the stairs, bust down the door, and his bytch said "jiffy lube is having a half off special on oil changes!" while some next nikka is chillin at the foot of the bed wit my homie's ps4 controller

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Women say the most random shyt when u catch them cheatin. My homie had a suspicion, so he left work early one night. He went home, crept up the stairs, bust down the door, and his bytch said "jiffy lube is having a half off special on oil changes!" while some next nikka is chillin at the foot of the bed wit my homie's ps4 remote
thats a good deal tho :lupe:

FSP

Banned
Daps
she had the baby in the house. wow no shame.

hes a mark, she knew this and thats why she married him. she knows hes not going to do anything
So that's why he took the video and put it on worldstar?

:mjlol:I actually respect the dude for showing some decency & self control. Even blurred out the face and the t*ts.

bytch like that ain't worth losing your occupation, custody of your kids and your $$$ over, b. For a 2 second ass whooping? You tried.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Women say the most random shyt when u catch them cheatin. My homie had a suspicion, so he left work early one night. He went home, crept up the stairs, bust down the door, and his bytch said "jiffy lube is having a half off special on oil changes!" while some next nikka is chillin at the foot of the bed wit my homie's ps4 controller
good god :dead:

FSP

Banned
Daps
158xo0.png